UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Crayfish gone wild..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Crayfish gone wild.. Empty
PostSubject: Crayfish gone wild..   Crayfish gone wild.. Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 2:43 pm

Heres a shot from my male crayfish on the weekend, he want it to party with my friends so he went too crazy lol!

btw he almost broke that cig on half on the filter side :si

Crayfish gone wild.. IMAG0022
Back to top Go down
Cohazard
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cohazard

Favorite Fish: : I love the hobby as a whole and I like keeping all types of fish. I can narrow it down to Polypterus delhezi, Erpetoichthys clabaricus, Carinotetraodon irrubesco, angelfish and live bearers.

PostSubject: Re: Crayfish gone wild..   Crayfish gone wild.. Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 3:09 pm

whoa crazy lol

I picked up my orange clarkii for the first time while moving him from one tank to another and he surprised me by how strong he was.

Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Crayfish gone wild..   Crayfish gone wild.. Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 3:13 pm

yes they are, the female already escape twice from the tank.. she crawls on the filter tube and theres a hole on the cover which i already covered.. Crayfish gone wild.. 690297
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Crayfish gone wild..   Crayfish gone wild.. Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 4:30 pm

Yes Sir!! Pefect size!! yes
Back to top Go down
LvMyPuffer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
LvMyPuffer

PostSubject: Re: Crayfish gone wild..   Crayfish gone wild.. Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 12:30 am

Doesn't he know cigarettes kill?! Luckily they don't stay lit long under water ;)
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Crayfish gone wild..   Crayfish gone wild.. Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 6:49 am

lol we wanted it to make this pic different so i gave him one of my cigarretes Crayfish gone wild.. 690297
Back to top Go down
LvMyPuffer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
LvMyPuffer

PostSubject: Re: Crayfish gone wild..   Crayfish gone wild.. Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 11:39 am

both of you should quit then lol
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Crayfish gone wild..   Crayfish gone wild.. Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 11:41 am

Crayfish gone wild.. 690297
Back to top Go down
Petersmonkey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Petersmonkey

Favorite Fish: : Angels

PostSubject: Re: Crayfish gone wild..   Crayfish gone wild.. Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 1:41 pm

AHHAHAHAHa good stuff !
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Crayfish gone wild..   Crayfish gone wild.. Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 2:12 pm

lol yeah hes a crazy little cray....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crayfish gone wild..   Crayfish gone wild.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crayfish gone wild..
Page 1 of 1