UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Wild caught blue crayfish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glabe
Private First Class
Private First Class
Glabe

Favorite Fish: : Tiger Barbs, Botias and Loaches

Wild caught blue crayfish Empty
PostSubject: Wild caught blue crayfish   Wild caught blue crayfish Icon_minitime6/29/2011, 12:42 am

My friend posted on facebook that he caught a crawdad. that's not facebook worthy, except it was blue. I told him i wanted it, but he had already let it go! I know that may be the "right" thing to do, but we're aquarists darn it, and we steal from nature when we want things!

it was caught in IL, but i'm not sure on the species. Can anyone help me out and give me a price check on it so i can rub his nose in it? =) thanks!

Wild caught blue crayfish Blue
Back to top Go down
Glabe
Private First Class
Private First Class
Glabe

Favorite Fish: : Tiger Barbs, Botias and Loaches

PostSubject: Re: Wild caught blue crayfish   Wild caught blue crayfish Icon_minitime6/29/2011, 12:50 am

and i love those red claws!!! i'm sad i missed out!
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

PostSubject: Re: Wild caught blue crayfish   Wild caught blue crayfish Icon_minitime6/29/2011, 12:57 am

15$ would be low ball price. but youd be more likely to see around 30$ esp a nice one like that. also wild blue morphs indeed are rarer than their muddy/red colored ones, but look hard enough and youll come across a blue one sooner or later. i still wouldnt consider them "common" tho. it'd be a lucky find
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild caught blue crayfish   Wild caught blue crayfish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild caught blue crayfish
Page 1 of 1