UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

One male Angelfish in need of a good home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pippintwosie
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Angelfish, betta, fan tailed goldfish.

One male Angelfish in need of a good home Empty
PostSubject: One male Angelfish in need of a good home   One male Angelfish in need of a good home Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 1:57 pm

I have a black veiled male Angelfish that I would love to find a home for. I have had 3 together for 5 years now. All of a sudden, two of them started mating and have been attacking the third. I have him in my daughter's 16 gallon guppy tank temporarily, but that can't last. I don't want to dump him at a pet store. I don't know who else to ask. Please email me @ tomorrowtona@yahoo.com if interested.
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

One male Angelfish in need of a good home Empty
PostSubject: Re: One male Angelfish in need of a good home   One male Angelfish in need of a good home Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 2:02 pm

please read market rules and specify for sale trade or free and put you location and if you want them to pick up or are you gonna ship

thank you

https://usafishbox.forumotion.com/t19-market-rules

Prefix explanation: WTB (wanted to buy), FS (for sale), FT (for trade), FREE

Example: FS - Lemon Jake - Dallas, TX - Pick-up only

Example: FT - 55 Gallon - Key West, FL - shipping or pick-up
Back to top Go down

One male Angelfish in need of a good home
Page 1 of 1