UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Fish room coming along

Go down 
+10
mike205
Keelo
wblueus
KMX
lifeisgood
Shaysfishys
MarkM
BFinley
CajunGator
D'Claro
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fish room coming along - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 4:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fish room coming along - Page 2 12111tanks010-2
Fish room coming along - Page 2 12111tanks012-1
Fish room coming along - Page 2 12111tanks007
Fish room coming along - Page 2 12111tanks008
Fish room coming along - Page 2 12111tanks003
young angels growing
Fish room coming along - Page 2 12111tanks017
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 1:04 am

No additions just moved things around. The stream tank is the 33L that was the holding tank in the LR.
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 1:10 am

New Angels???? and a few new plants lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 1:14 am

Ah yes new angels no new plants just moved them around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 9:45 am

I am always in the process of tidying my fish room.... but it has yet to get fully tided crazy
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 10:13 am

Fern wrote:
I am always in the process of tidying my fish room.... but it has yet to get fully tided crazy

Is that actually possible ?? chicken dance
Back to top Go down
FishWithTeethLover
Private First Class
Private First Class
FishWithTeethLover

Favorite Fish: : All Central American Cichlids, Umbie, Red Festae, Red Tail Catfish, Tigrinus Catfish, Tiger Shovel Nose Catfish, Clown Knives, All Large Pikes, Haplochromis and Large Growing Mbuna.

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 10:22 am

Nice looking setups. I never have been able to do the plant thing, seems I need to get some pointers from you. Looks great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 10:40 am

Fish room coming along - Page 2 Streamandangels006
This was just a little floating plant Fern gave me in Dec.

Fish room coming along - Page 2 Streamandangels009
This one just flowered but I didn't get a pic of it. Fish room coming along - Page 2 196631
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 11:03 am

I see that water sprite is doing very well for you!
All you need to do to make more is cut off one of those leaves and stuff it in the substrate and there will be more!
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 11:07 am

Fern wrote:

LOL don't think there is an end to tidying the "fish zone" just when I think I have it under control well that's what I get for thinking!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 11:14 am

Yaaaaaa mine never gets there.... gotten close a few times but never gotten it near clean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 12:41 pm

Funny I feel I don't have room for the supplies! well guess the 2nd bathroom is going to be supply storage! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 12:43 pm

Well supplies end up in those empty tanks on the floors and on the tiny little ledges by tanks and stuffed in the wooden stands.... The siphons drape over tanks and the spare rocks sit in a 5g bucket........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fish room coming along
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2