UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Fish room coming along

Go down 
+10
mike205
Keelo
wblueus
KMX
lifeisgood
Shaysfishys
MarkM
BFinley
CajunGator
D'Claro
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Fish room coming along Empty
PostSubject: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 4:14 pm

Fish room coming along 12111tanks010-2
Fish room coming along 12111tanks012-1
Fish room coming along 12111tanks007
Fish room coming along 12111tanks008
Fish room coming along 12111tanks003
young angels growing
Fish room coming along 12111tanks017
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 4:16 pm

hopefully pairing soon
Fish room coming along 12111tanks025
Fish room coming along 12111tanks028
55 show tank
Fish room coming along 12111tanks036
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 4:21 pm

Looks good! Fish room coming along 393849 As I recall, the tank under the architect's lamp is the Endler's one, correct? Fish room coming along 165198 The big living room tank is my favorite! Love all the activity and the woody decor. A beautiful enviroment for a mixed community!
fish
Deborah
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 4:24 pm

looking good. cat surely enjoys your collection!!!!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 4:32 pm

Looking great!!
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 5:02 pm

Nice tanks and nice angels Vixen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 5:09 pm

Looking good!
Your pics make me feel much better about the mess in my fish room lol!

I wouldn't trust those milk crates for very long.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 5:26 pm

D'claro Yes I did have endlers in there but they are all gone now. (sold)

Fern I have been using milk crates for years with no problems. I even have had a 55 on double stacked row of 4 crates for 4 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 5:31 pm

Looks Great !!!!! Awesome angels!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 5:31 pm

Ok, I will bow to that one then! Never woulda thought they would hold up that well!
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 5:43 pm

Awesome Vixen!! Great job!!

Guess I'll have to post some pics of my rack that's currently in disarray.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 5:47 pm

Your fish room is coming along nicely ! I will be firing up a 19 tank System this week to add to my fish room. Gonna be awhile before I gots fish in it (except some feeder Goldies for cycling ) but it is gonna be up !! Yee Haw !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 5:48 pm

Fish room coming along 565291

Angels look greaT!
Back to top Go down
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 6:38 pm

oh no! a cat lol the enemy LOL
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 8:57 pm

Looks amazing keep up the hard and good work fish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 9:24 pm

Pics were taken before I got everything put away (which I'm still doing). It's a very small room so sort of cramped every nook and cranny with a tank. lol!
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 9:27 pm

very nice vixen
it looks like the kitty is waiting for a fish dinner lol
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 9:28 pm

Very nice, quite a set up! yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 9:33 pm

It's funny this cat has taken over the stream tank and very protective of it. She will not let the other animals near this one tank. She sleeps next to it every night.
Back to top Go down
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:25 pm

all of it is very cool...tank on the floor i might try that dont have to buy a stand lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:30 pm

I just put it on indoor /outdoor carpeting
Back to top Go down
Snookemz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Snookemz

Favorite Fish: : believe it or not, I just love guppies.

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 11:11 pm

ooooo all those plants oooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 12:47 am

Yes I'm a planted tank freak also! rofl I get clipping from others in the hobby as they are stronger plants and much cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 1:01 am

Looking good Ursula...seems you have a few additions since the last time we were there for the meeting :) Everything looks great yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 1:04 am

No additions just moved things around. The stream tank is the 33L that was the holding tank in the LR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish room coming along   Fish room coming along Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fish room coming along
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next