UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Show me your fish room!

Go down 
+33
Txredneck
mitakeoyasin20
jessecichlidguy
metrofish
khrister
Mlegion1988
BLimon
Dabula
istrober
Big Jim
jeaninel
nick a
Ghoulish_chaos
h0ngkn0t2
whisper
CSnyder00
joey
NicoleO
Terry
PatrickDominick
alan j t
proyect01
76dragon
sal
JACK D
MikeM
CajunGator
thebanker
unknown
BFinley
Holey Rock of Texas
alkomist
KMX
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Show me your fish room! Empty
PostSubject: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 2:44 pm

Mine is not even 1/2 way done... Thought I would start a thread so everyone can show off what you got. I know some of us.....like Mike, GAS, DRAF, JOjo, bristelnosedude, put others to shame but I would like to see everyones....2 tanks to 200 tanks...post them up!

Last edited by KMX on 2/2/2011, 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 3:05 pm

LOOKIN GOOD BRO!!!!!!! Show me your fish room! 393849
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 3:25 pm

very nice. i can not show mine off as i do nto have a video cam. sad day lol.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 3:30 pm

Very nice!I don't have a fish room yet but I'm working on that.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 3:32 pm

Holey Rock of Texas wrote:
very nice. i can not show mine off as i do nto have a video cam. sad day lol.

Me too:(
well i have 1 its just........its SUX!!!
n i dont wanna punish u guys with Crappy Video!!!
ill try n get some pix of mine on:)
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 3:41 pm

Nice. I don't have a fish room yet. I have 11 tanks in 5 rooms so far, but if my wife keeps bringing home tanks, I'll have to steal her sewing room from her!!

One of these days, I'll have to get some potos of my tanks to post, though.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 3:45 pm

Yes plz!
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 6:15 pm

damn did you move, looking good KMX
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 6:25 pm

yep talk a bout a big move.. its always nice to re setup tanks LOL... get to change what you wanted to do last time. LOL

i am getting too many fish tanks in my fish room... kinda thinking about filling the room up with water.. may be easier to keep. i will post mine this week. promise!

yes
Back to top Go down
MikeM
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: MY FISH ROOM   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 9:49 pm

My fish room has been a constant work in progress! What I am posting is my center isle of my room. I had a slab in my back yard so I decided 2 years ago to build my fish room 25 x 30. I had no idea of what I was getting into!!!!!!!!! My center isle now has a 4 x 16 table that holds 2 16 foot acrilic units on each side. The units consist of 4 50 gallon units that take up 8 feet and 24 2 gallon units that take up the other 8 feet with the same set up on the other side. All this sits on 4 110 gallon tubs that I use for grow out tubs. In the pics I am still setting it up. Today I have water in it and I am making sure it will hold before I put fish in it. Step #1 Show me your fish room! Iphonepiccs263 Show me your fish room! Iphonepiccs218Show me your fish room! Iphonepiccs231Show me your fish room! Iphonepiccs241Show me your fish room! Iphonepiccs276

Last edited by MikeM on 3/30/2010, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 9:53 pm

Very nice Mike... wish my fishy room was that big with that many tanks and tubs.
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/31/2010, 6:02 am

CajunGator wrote:
Very nice Mike... wish my fishy room was that big with that many tanks and tubs.

Show me your fish room! 858205
Very nice Mike. I got fish coming from that kick azzz fish room Show me your fish room! 690297 Show me your fish room! 690297 I will try and get a new pic of my lil bit on tonight...
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/31/2010, 9:02 am

wow
Back to top Go down
sal
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
sal

Favorite Fish: : All Cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/31/2010, 9:11 am

Yikes!!! Don't have a fish room but my wife is starting to feel some love for the hobby and now she is pushing me to get a few more. Really nice set up Mike
(looks more like a job than a hobby)lol.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/31/2010, 9:13 am

Do it sal! If the wife gives the go. DO IT! Can't have enough tanks.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/31/2010, 9:15 am

Show me your fish room! 858205 Show me your fish room! 858205 Show me your fish room! 858205 Show me your fish room! 858205 Show me your fish room! 858205 SURPRISE HER WITH IT!!!!!!
that way if she changes her mind!!! its all set up n shell feel bad so u dont hav to tear em all down!!!!
beat her to it!
Back to top Go down
MikeM
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime3/31/2010, 9:13 pm

sal wrote:
Yikes!!! Don't have a fish room but my wife is starting to feel some love for the hobby and now she is pushing me to get a few more. Really nice set up Mike
Its a labor of love!!!!! LOL I am trying to expand and go commercial with in tha next year so I am gearing up now. I will have the best selection in the south with in the next month or so if I could get some time off of work LOL. I will be starting my web site soon and selling fish by appointment only for a wile. Anyone who wants to stop by to buy fish or just to see the setup is more than welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime4/1/2010, 8:13 am

MikeM wrote:
sal wrote:
Its a labor of love!!!!! LOL I am trying to expand and go commercial with in tha next year so I am gearing up now. I will have the best selection in the south with in the next month or so if I could get some time off of work LOL. I will be starting my web site soon and selling fish by appointment only for a wile. Anyone who wants to stop by to buy fish or just to see the setup is more than welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were is u be located??
Back to top Go down
MikeM
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime4/1/2010, 7:37 pm

alkomist wrote:
MikeM wrote:
sal wrote:

Were is u be located??
New orleans LA
Back to top Go down
MikeM
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime4/1/2010, 7:38 pm

I was hoping to see more setups than mine and KMX. Come on guys put some pics up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime4/1/2010, 8:25 pm

MikeM wrote:
I was hoping to see more setups than mine and KMX. Come on guys put some pics up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Show me your fish room! 858205
Back to top Go down
MikeM
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime4/2/2010, 7:34 pm

dam i thought this thread would go off like a rocket. I really want to see everyones rooms and tanks. I wanted ideas
Back to top Go down
76dragon
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime4/2/2010, 7:50 pm

Man mike. Your fish room puts us to shame. I can't show mine after seeing that nice of a setup. Looks lome you fixed the acryllic. Looks great. Might come see you tomorrow if you are home

phung
Back to top Go down
MikeM
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime4/2/2010, 8:02 pm

I will be around after 8. I didnt fix the acrilic unit you saw I added one just like it. I have to get it fully up and running before I can fix the other one. My setup is big but not too nice in my oponion. All my tanks are mix match and I do not do as much maintance as I should with glass cleaning and such. My room is not well lit. I guess what I am saying is bigger is not better or better looking LOL!!!!!!!! So I would love to see some setups that might not be as big but nicer than mine. The only thing I would not change about my setup is the fish. I am very pleased with my quality and they breed like crazy. I stripped 100 or so red empress and 200 nigara this week.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime4/5/2010, 8:46 am

Nothing compared to mikes... but im getting there... Video click!

Show me your fish room! Th_SDV_0231
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me your fish room!   Show me your fish room! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show me your fish room!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next