UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season

Go down 
+21
wildbeanerz
strawman1985
plantedtankdude
jaiko1975
Shaysfishys
CajunGator
pillierox1
dcninja757
CSnyder00
Flapjack
Sigmar
mike205
scottyofala
KMX
jb1edlover
BFinley
James0816
istrober
2SciCrazed
Elrollo
Petersmonkey
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Petersmonkey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Petersmonkey

Favorite Fish: : Angels

This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season   This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 12:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Okey, so me and some of my bros went to walmart today to get some Coors light and food for New Years Party and stuff when I came across the pet section, and I told my self, I may as well pick up some dog food while iam at it..... but then I walked pass the "fish" section and I flipped bricks... Took out my phone and snapped some shot at this animal cruelty... well Iam sure many of you guys have seen this plenty of times and so have I, but not at ANOTHER Walmart.... I thought they banned Warmart from selling fish... guess I was wrong...

This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 Photo0021s

This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 Photo0022wl

This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 Photo0024i

This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 Photo0023u

All these Bettas just suffered like this.... And I know many of you guys thinks this happens all the time and are use to it.... but to me, all the wrong in the world does NOT make this right.

I won't go into any details of what happened next but me and boys got kicked out, all 8 of us. luckly I was able to take some pics again.

And by no means am I trying to go agginest warlmart or anything but this is just ridiculous.

Sorry for anyone that read my rant about this. But bashing the walmart Pet manager just wasn't enough for me.

mad crazy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season   This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 8:16 am

That is a good thing! Most don't ,,,and most LFS carry Hybrids. "Assorted Afrricans" and some that are labeld Orange zebra. ..but have black spots on them. Many other species as wel.. Watch out ,,might not be what you think. They get there fish from big big wholesalers that have all there fish in a few big ponds all breeding with one another and creating hybrids... This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 196631 This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 196631 This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 196631
Back to top Go down
Petersmonkey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Petersmonkey

Favorite Fish: : Angels

PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season   This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 10:47 am

AHHAHA----- Assorted...

It always makes me laugh when I walk by one of those tags.... lol!
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season   This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 1:17 pm

I was in my local walmart last week, and saw starving fish (every one of them had concaving bellies) and I had the store manager come out, and showed them to him.... all 6 oscars were barely hanging on and floating on their sides due to lack of circulation, there was a complete skeleton of a fish (and I mean complete)on one of the live plants, many dead fish, tons of waste in the bottom, fish eating dead fish.... when I showed this to the manager, there was another customer there who also chime in agreeing with me. I told him straight up, this was pure and simple abuse/neglect as it was blaitantly obvious that the tanks had not been fed nor cleaned in some time and it takes a while for their bellies to get sucked in.... even the plecos you could see were starving!!! I told him I had saved their stock 3 yrs ago because they had ick and could not figure out to turn the heat up, and that day I was looking for shrimp, but with the condition of the tanks, I was not going to risk it because I could not reasonably know that they would be healthy; not with all the waste, dead and starving in the tanks. Suprisingly he agreed with me, and was very apoligetic.

After I got done with him, he went and got an employee to start working on the tanks. The other customer thanked me for saying something about the tanks too. This was the worst I had ever seen their tanks, and to be honest, I was a bit mad about it. I have not been back yet to check on the tanks, but sadly I know had they been mine my local AC would try to nail me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season   This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This makes me sick - WARNING, Pics not suitable for HAPPY Holiday Season
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3