UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Finally some Briggs clutches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Favorite Fish: : Stingrays
Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

Finally some Briggs clutches Empty
PostSubject: Finally some Briggs clutches   Finally some Briggs clutches Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 7:47 am

I've kept Briggs on and off for a while now. No interest in breeding them though. Over the past year, I've had a couple of small clutches of eggs. Nothing to write home to mum about. Until this morning that is:

This one is in the CRS tank
Finally some Briggs clutches Pc241210

And this one is in the main Oto breeder
Finally some Briggs clutches Pc241211

I hope these guys hatch this time. Would be kewl to have them hatch and watch the little ones grow up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally some Briggs clutches   Finally some Briggs clutches Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 8:14 am

What are briggs? Can we see a pic?
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Favorite Fish: : Stingrays
Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: Finally some Briggs clutches   Finally some Briggs clutches Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 9:00 am

Briggs are Apple Snails also known as Mystery Snails. Here's a shot of the three I have in my main Oto tank. The guys just don't give the little lady much peace. lol

Finally some Briggs clutches Pc241212
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally some Briggs clutches   Finally some Briggs clutches Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 9:27 am

Oh ok cool!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Finally some Briggs clutches   Finally some Briggs clutches Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 10:54 am

yes for the new snail eggs... neat they lay them outside the water...
i just had a new batch hatch...

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally some Briggs clutches   Finally some Briggs clutches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally some Briggs clutches
Page 1 of 1