UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

ABN's spawning like crazy.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
plecoman
Private First Class
Private First Class
plecoman

Favorite Fish: : L134 leopard frog pleco

ABN's spawning like crazy. Empty
PostSubject: ABN's spawning like crazy.   ABN's spawning like crazy. Icon_minitime11/3/2010, 7:15 pm

I have to many females for the few mature males that I have. I allowed the male that was in this tank to breed with two females back to back. Here's some pictures after the breeding tube has been removed and the male given a well deserved break. I'm not sure how many are in this breeding tank. To many to count. I also have another spawn that just hatched out in my other breeding tank.

ABN's spawning like crazy. 007

Without the wood.

ABN's spawning like crazy. 0012

ABN's spawning like crazy. 003

ABN's spawning like crazy. 004

Lights out and feeding time.

ABN's spawning like crazy. 014-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABN's spawning like crazy.   ABN's spawning like crazy. Icon_minitime11/3/2010, 7:18 pm

Good job! My females aren't producing that many eggs yet but they sure do keep my male busy!!
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: ABN's spawning like crazy.   ABN's spawning like crazy. Icon_minitime11/3/2010, 7:45 pm

thats alot of fry
good job
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: ABN's spawning like crazy.   ABN's spawning like crazy. Icon_minitime11/4/2010, 6:23 am

ABN's spawning like crazy. 858205
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: ABN's spawning like crazy.   ABN's spawning like crazy. Icon_minitime11/4/2010, 8:37 am

ABN's spawning like crazy. 858205 x's 2!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: ABN's spawning like crazy.   ABN's spawning like crazy. Icon_minitime11/4/2010, 10:19 am

wow that is a lot of pleco fry, good job!!, i hope mines grow quick enough to start breeding!!
Back to top Go down
plecoman
Private First Class
Private First Class
plecoman

Favorite Fish: : L134 leopard frog pleco

PostSubject: Re: ABN's spawning like crazy.   ABN's spawning like crazy. Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 8:25 pm

I tried to get a few close up pics of the fry today, but only a couple of them were worth sharing. I really need a descent camera.

ABN's spawning like crazy. 207

ABN's spawning like crazy. 208
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABN's spawning like crazy.   ABN's spawning like crazy. Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 9:57 am

wow great spawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABN's spawning like crazy.   ABN's spawning like crazy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABN's spawning like crazy.
Page 1 of 1