UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.

Go down 
+2
MarkM
istrober
6 posters
AuthorMessage
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Empty
PostSubject: My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.   My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 1:30 pm

Heres a pic of my other two fish i got on my 75gl.. i love the way this guy sleeps lol..
My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Dscn1612
My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Dscn1714
I think this is the suspicious fish that ate my 1.5in Blue Dolphin... lol!
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.   My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 1:39 pm

Love the tigerfish, I used to have one a long time ago. Its amazing what they can fit in their mouth.
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.   My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 2:17 pm

what size is the cat ?
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.   My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 2:18 pm

about 5-6 inches..
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.   My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 2:26 pm

wow. looks like he could est some fish!!!
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Favorite Fish: :
Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.   My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 4:08 pm

the Cat ate it...look at it's tummy, it's huge My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. 690297
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.   My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 4:57 pm

we solve the mistery !!!!!!
yes
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.   My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 9:00 pm

yeap ur right, i was checking on him and hes belly is bigger than other days, now learn i cant put smaller fish now lol...thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.   My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 9:31 pm

Very cute. At least the mooriis were cheap!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.   My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Icon_minitime8/5/2010, 7:41 am

Nice cat and Datnoid!!!Looking Good!!!

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.   My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ecplise Catfish and Datnoid.
Page 1 of 1