UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Marineland Air Pump

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dabula
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Dabula

Favorite Fish: : Any and All Peacock Cichlids

Marineland Air Pump Empty
PostSubject: Marineland Air Pump   Marineland Air Pump Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 10:22 pm

So I have a Marineland 100 which has been running for about three months now. I was running three lines, two in a 29G and one in a 10G. The air flow has decreased tremendously and have changed it to just run two lines in the 10G... Haven't ever had such a problem with an air pump. I had it hanging with the filter pointed out to the open air. Any suggestions/tips or ways to repair this?
Back to top Go down
Dabula
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Dabula

Favorite Fish: : Any and All Peacock Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Marineland Air Pump   Marineland Air Pump Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 5:00 pm

anyboday?
Back to top Go down
Joe Reborn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Joe Reborn

Favorite Fish: : Red Festae, Frontosa, Red Zebra, Green Terror

PostSubject: Re: Marineland Air Pump   Marineland Air Pump Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 5:21 pm

open it up and see if the rubber part is busted inside the airpump. Most air pumps have a repair kit. I know i got a Whispers 100 kit for about 8 bucks. Might want to look into it. If you want i have a Rena 300 i would trade for your fish if you come drop it off ^^. Let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marineland Air Pump   Marineland Air Pump Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 5:23 pm

Marineland Air Pump 858205 Your diaphragm busted, it happens from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Joe Reborn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Joe Reborn

Favorite Fish: : Red Festae, Frontosa, Red Zebra, Green Terror

PostSubject: Re: Marineland Air Pump   Marineland Air Pump Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 5:26 pm

Yes what Fern Said!!!! I am not up to par with all the Scientific Terms like Fern ^^.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marineland Air Pump   Marineland Air Pump Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 5:49 pm

lol! Well its usually a black rubber bowl looking thing that tends to be attached to an arm in the middle and attached all the way around the rim to the main housing, if that has a hole or tear it won't compress air well if at all.
(I used to work on big ones so I know the mechanics of them.... I still have a few of them if you need serious air but they are not cheap)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marineland Air Pump   Marineland Air Pump Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marineland Air Pump
Page 1 of 1