UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Marineland magnum 330 canister?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Marineland magnum 330 canister? Empty
PostSubject: Marineland magnum 330 canister?   Marineland magnum 330 canister? Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 3:42 pm

I was just given 2 of these canisters. I cant find much info on the internet about them... I have never used them before, I don't even know what size tank they are good for. Does any one have one of these? I need to be sure I have all the parts before I even think about trying to clean them up so they are fish safe. They have years of dirt and grime on them affraid
Any help I can get would be much appreciated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marineland magnum 330 canister?   Marineland magnum 330 canister? Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 4:03 pm

parts:

http://www.wetpetsusa.com/mama22pa.html

as far as info the 250 is rated for 55 gallons the 350 for 100 gallons so i would venture to say it is rated for anywhere between 65 to 90 gallons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marineland magnum 330 canister?   Marineland magnum 330 canister? Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 4:42 pm

Ok. So it may work as a secondary filter for my 90g. That is if I can get one to work.
Could you try to find a blow apart diagram for it? Or instructions? I didn't have luck on either. I don't think I'm missing pieces other than gaskets but I'd like to be sure if I can...... thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marineland magnum 330 canister?   Marineland magnum 330 canister? Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 5:17 pm

Fern wrote:
Ok. So it may work as a secondary filter for my 90g. That is if I can get one to work.
Could you try to find a blow apart diagram for it? Or instructions? I didn't have luck on either. I don't think I'm missing pieces other than gaskets but I'd like to be sure if I can...... thanks

i will look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marineland magnum 330 canister?   Marineland magnum 330 canister? Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 5:20 pm

looks like the manual is the same fo rthe 220/350:

here you go

http://www.marineland.com/sites/Marineland/Documents/magnum_manual.pdf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marineland magnum 330 canister?   Marineland magnum 330 canister? Icon_minitime11/10/2009, 3:42 pm

You are amazing! Thank you so much!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marineland magnum 330 canister?   Marineland magnum 330 canister? Icon_minitime11/10/2009, 3:49 pm

Fern wrote:
You are amazing! Thank you so much!!!

no problem fern just glad to help. i went straight to the source and in this case it was marineland
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marineland magnum 330 canister?   Marineland magnum 330 canister? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marineland magnum 330 canister?
Page 1 of 1