UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

marineland led aquarium lights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Fish

marineland led aquarium lights Empty
PostSubject: marineland led aquarium lights   marineland led aquarium lights Icon_minitime12/2/2010, 6:49 pm

Foster and smith has a 36in to 48in single or double bright led lighting bar for the top of a tank to replace the normal bulb lighting how effective is this lighting? Anyone have a setup like this? I've alw.ays only used regular lamps b4
Back to top Go down
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Fish

PostSubject: Re: marineland led aquarium lights   marineland led aquarium lights Icon_minitime12/2/2010, 8:31 pm

Not good for live plants there goes that idea LOL
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: marineland led aquarium lights   marineland led aquarium lights Icon_minitime12/2/2010, 11:30 pm

Arineland is due to put out a reef/live plant led set-up cost is a bit pricey 24" is about $350 from what I was hearing. For plants I would recommend t5 ho bulb setup a dual output is about $100 bulbs anywhere from 10-20.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marineland led aquarium lights   marineland led aquarium lights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marineland led aquarium lights
Page 1 of 1