UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

80 gallon redo

Go down 
+2
KMX
lgsasquatch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

Favorite Fish: : All i can afford

80 gallon redo Empty
PostSubject: 80 gallon redo   80 gallon redo Icon_minitime6/19/2010, 2:50 am

Since i could not sell my nice looking 80 gallon i decided to move my discus into it. Just for a reminder this is an 80 rr tank meant to be used for saltwater but i made a rock background to give any fish placed into the tank a place to hid and feel comfortable and to cover the built in drain. the stand and canopy i made from scratch with a few things left to make like the doors and the top of the canopy, but those are easy to do and will be done in the next few months.(AFTER THE BILLS GET PAID. lol! )

I will keep updated pics as the fish and the plants grow. Hope y'all like it!
( I need new bulbs these are starting to grow algae real easily)
80 gallon redo Dscn0410
80 gallon redo Dscn0411
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

80 gallon redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 gallon redo   80 gallon redo Icon_minitime6/19/2010, 8:01 am

Well done on the background! Very nice looking 80G
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

80 gallon redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 gallon redo   80 gallon redo Icon_minitime6/19/2010, 8:14 am

it looks great. i am sure it will look even better later down the road.
Back to top Go down

80 gallon redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 gallon redo   80 gallon redo Icon_minitime6/19/2010, 8:37 am

It looks great! If your having algae issues just add some more plants and that will help.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

80 gallon redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 gallon redo   80 gallon redo Icon_minitime6/19/2010, 8:40 am

Great job it looks great!!!!
Back to top Go down
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

80 gallon redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 gallon redo   80 gallon redo Icon_minitime6/19/2010, 12:03 pm

The planets will help, bit i bought the lights used from a ltd and do not know how old they really are. I am sure that will help a great deal with the problem. Thanks for the info and the complements on the tank. I have a standered 75 gallon I will be putting a 3d background into and pitting it up for sale next month, if anyone may be interested.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

80 gallon redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 gallon redo   80 gallon redo Icon_minitime6/19/2010, 12:41 pm

nice set up... awesome background,
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

80 gallon redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 gallon redo   80 gallon redo Icon_minitime6/19/2010, 7:46 pm

is that background diy? if so looks good.
Back to top Go down
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

80 gallon redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 gallon redo   80 gallon redo Icon_minitime6/19/2010, 10:55 pm

Yes it is.a DIY background. It is the first one I ever made. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

80 gallon redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 gallon redo   80 gallon redo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80 gallon redo
Page 1 of 1