UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

complete saltwater setup for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1tang2nemo
Private
Private

complete saltwater setup for sale Empty
PostSubject: complete saltwater setup for sale   complete saltwater setup for sale Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 7:21 pm

I lost interest and am selling everything for an LCD TV. This system has been up and running since 2005. The auction is on ebay just copy and paste the following title to the ebay search box to see the setup and be sure to click the link on u-tube for a video--- complete 75 gallon saltwater aquarium with live stock

The sale ends on the 12th of May.

Some of the stuff included are as follows:

75 gallon aquarium, stand, light, ro/di water filter with auto top off system, 100-150lbs live rock with about 75lbs live sand, two hydor koralia1 water pumps and one almost new koralia 4 water pump, two emperor 400 filters, seaclone 150 skimmer, digital thermometer, refractometer, tds meter, other testing supplies, overflow for sump or refugium, 1 sand sifting starfish, one brittle star, numerous baby stars, snails, crabs, and corals, two common clowns, one blue damsel, one mandarin goby.

All my extra stuff is included and it would take to long to write all of it here. Ebay only let me post 12 pictures so I'm in the process of uploading a video on u-tube. The video should be on by 5 pm, just copy and paste the following on the u-tube search --- 75 gallon saltwater aquarium for sale on ebay by swan1528 --- or try this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfvzZ-DK_D4.

Due to the nature of these items this is a pick up only auction. Payment is required within 3 days of auction end. I only accept paypal.

There is no reserve so good luck bidding.

Thanks for looking and email me if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

complete saltwater setup for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: complete saltwater setup for sale   complete saltwater setup for sale Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 7:49 pm

PLEASE READ ALL FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING

To post under the USA market you must have 15 post. ( Unless you are wanting to buy something)
Back to top Go down

complete saltwater setup for sale
Page 1 of 1