UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Another New Cajun

Go down 
+3
CajunGator
KMX
Smicho2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Smicho2
Private
Private

Another New Cajun Empty
PostSubject: Another New Cajun   Another New Cajun Icon_minitime3/24/2010, 6:42 pm

Hi all,

My name is Shane and I am new to the fish box. I went to the auction this weekend and i got some pretty nice stuff. I got some holey rock and food at the auction but I got a lot more outside. I got four moorii from and some otter point fry from Korey. I also got some rock, two german red females, and a sunshine peacock from Curtis. All in all it was a great trip and a great auction. Thank you all for you hospitality.

Here are a few pictures of my 72 gallon tank. (hopefully i linked it right)

https://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/smicho2/Fish%20Tank/

Thanks,

Shane
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Another New Cajun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Cajun   Another New Cajun Icon_minitime3/24/2010, 6:48 pm

Shane welcome to the site! Glad you had a good time. Are you sure I gave you Otter Point Peacock fry? I think it was the Mchenga for free. ???? Anyways welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

Another New Cajun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Cajun   Another New Cajun Icon_minitime3/24/2010, 6:50 pm

WELCOME SHANE!

welcome2 hi
Back to top Go down
76dragon
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Another New Cajun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Cajun   Another New Cajun Icon_minitime3/24/2010, 6:58 pm

Welcome Shane. Another la guy
Back to top Go down
Smicho2
Private
Private

Another New Cajun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Cajun   Another New Cajun Icon_minitime3/24/2010, 7:03 pm

Yeah Korey it was the Mchenga fry. I couldn't remember. thanks again.

Shane
Back to top Go down
MikeM
Sergeant
Sergeant

Another New Cajun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Cajun   Another New Cajun Icon_minitime3/24/2010, 9:01 pm

Where do you live in La? I live in marrero
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

Another New Cajun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Cajun   Another New Cajun Icon_minitime3/24/2010, 9:26 pm

Whats up shane its aaron, last weekend was cool. Gotta do it again sometime. How's those dolphins holding out?

MikeM hadn't forgot about you, was feeling pretty bad today i'll handle that for you and get back to ya.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

Another New Cajun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Cajun   Another New Cajun Icon_minitime3/25/2010, 8:37 am

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

Another New Cajun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Cajun   Another New Cajun Icon_minitime3/25/2010, 10:00 am

CAJUN RULES ! yes
Back to top Go down
Smicho2
Private
Private

Another New Cajun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Cajun   Another New Cajun Icon_minitime3/25/2010, 10:40 am

I live in prairieville. Hey Aaron. Yeah the auction was a lot of fun. The dolphins are doing great. All of my fish lived I just need to get rid of some of those tetras now. If anyone is interested in Louisiana. I have a Congo tetra, a emperor tetra, glass tetra, and an angel that I need to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another New Cajun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Cajun   Another New Cajun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Cajun
Page 1 of 1