UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Dwarf Cajun Crays

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

Dwarf Cajun Crays Empty
PostSubject: Dwarf Cajun Crays   Dwarf Cajun Crays Icon_minitime2/14/2011, 12:38 pm

Today I was out feeding my tanks and when I looked in my Dwarf Cajun Cray tank , I saw some babies !! Too early to tell if they are going to be the Brown ones or the Blue ones . Either way it is COOL . They have not spawned in quite some time !

Dwarf Cajun Crays Th_20110214021015

Last edited by lifeisgood on 2/14/2011, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

Dwarf Cajun Crays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cajun Crays   Dwarf Cajun Crays Icon_minitime2/14/2011, 12:41 pm

awesome.... keep us posted..
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Dwarf Cajun Crays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cajun Crays   Dwarf Cajun Crays Icon_minitime2/14/2011, 12:59 pm

sweet! im still trying to get my female to hatch those eggs..
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

Dwarf Cajun Crays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cajun Crays   Dwarf Cajun Crays Icon_minitime2/14/2011, 9:24 pm

So far I've seen 5 . And those have a Blue hue to them !! Yee Haw !! Gotta Love babies of all types !
Back to top Go down
cwillis
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
cwillis

Favorite Fish: : all of them that the problem but I do favor the shubunkins.

Dwarf Cajun Crays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cajun Crays   Dwarf Cajun Crays Icon_minitime2/14/2011, 9:26 pm

Congrats on the cray babies!
Back to top Go down
ladykeona
Private
Private
ladykeona

Favorite Fish: : Venustus

Dwarf Cajun Crays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cajun Crays   Dwarf Cajun Crays Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 12:23 pm

congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Dwarf Cajun Crays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cajun Crays   Dwarf Cajun Crays Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 12:37 pm

Since I first posted this ,, they have gone nuts ! I have a tank full of various aged babies !
Back to top Go down
ladykeona
Private
Private
ladykeona

Favorite Fish: : Venustus

Dwarf Cajun Crays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cajun Crays   Dwarf Cajun Crays Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 1:40 pm

very nice. not sure what crayfish i have but its eating like crazy and still waiting for babies on it. molted twice now in 2 weeks and eats 2 wafers every am and pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dwarf Cajun Crays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Cajun Crays   Dwarf Cajun Crays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dwarf Cajun Crays
Page 1 of 1