UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

How do I attach a Hydor Water Deflector to Koralia Nano?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

How do I attach a Hydor Water Deflector to Koralia Nano? Empty
PostSubject: How do I attach a Hydor Water Deflector to Koralia Nano?   How do I attach a Hydor Water Deflector to Koralia Nano? Icon_minitime2/22/2010, 3:58 pm

I have 2 Koralia nano circulation pumps for my 29 gallon BioCube reef... and I bought a couple Hydor "Rotating Water Deflectors" to put on them, but after reading the directions in like 12 different languages I'm lost as how to put them together in a way that will not launch pieces around my tank once plugged in... They are both made by hydor, and I've seen this done before and so I thought it would be a piece of cake, but a couple pieces of cake later, I'm still lost! Please help, pics or detailed instructions would be awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

How do I attach a Hydor Water Deflector to Koralia Nano? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I attach a Hydor Water Deflector to Koralia Nano?   How do I attach a Hydor Water Deflector to Koralia Nano? Icon_minitime2/22/2010, 8:44 pm

I guess I found out I can't... bummer! If anybody wants a hydor Rotating Water Deflector" lemme know, I have an extra one! LOL!
Back to top Go down

How do I attach a Hydor Water Deflector to Koralia Nano?
Page 1 of 1