UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

link for 3d background

Go down 
+3
nitty
CajunGator
Rachael0805
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

link for 3d background - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: link for 3d background   link for 3d background - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 1:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Ng6GeF9mA&feature=PlayList&p=778692034A15564F&index=12

thought someone would enjoy this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: link for 3d background   link for 3d background - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 11:47 pm

holy cr@p that takes forever lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: link for 3d background   link for 3d background - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2010, 12:13 am

nitty look what you started! link for 3d background - Page 2 998851 lol
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: link for 3d background   link for 3d background - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2010, 12:17 am

fishman13218 wrote:
Saltwater and concrete don't mix. Concrete in the north on roads has an additive in it to keep the salt from eating it as fast no additive. Its still eats the concrete. Here in Houston we can't use salt on the highways because it would them up. I don't know the additive. The Oil field has this problem with the brine from wells. Curing is the problem

Fishman13218: I have included a previous post (of yours) from this topic and it is very clear that you cannot proof read either. Here on USAFishBox we do not care about your education, just your experience. Some things work differently for some people. Not WRONG just DIFFERENT. We share our information based on the things we have seen and what we have experienced for ourselves. Please be respectful to the members of this forum. Your knowledge and input are greatly appreciated but please be kind to the other members as they are sharing what THEY know. You do not need to rebut other people's information or opinions. Thank you.

Please be respectful EVERYONE.............
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: link for 3d background   link for 3d background - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 10:43 pm

Picture i found of a concrete background FW lol

link for 3d background - Page 2 ConcreteBackground

Last edited by CajunGator on 1/22/2010, 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: link for 3d background   link for 3d background - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2010, 1:30 am

CajunGator wrote:
Picture i found of a concrete background FW lol

link for 3d background - Page 2 Attachment

I dont see a pic.............
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: link for 3d background   link for 3d background - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2010, 7:19 am

MMMmmmm shows up on my computer??? WTH
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: link for 3d background   link for 3d background - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2010, 7:24 am

i see a red x aswell.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: link for 3d background   link for 3d background - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2010, 7:41 am

Okay, i redid the pictures is it a RED X or pic now LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: link for 3d background   link for 3d background - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2010, 11:28 am

ok its working now. i think a background with some hiding holes would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: link for 3d background   link for 3d background - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2010, 12:22 pm

I see it now, thanks cajun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: link for 3d background   link for 3d background - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

link for 3d background
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2