UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU Empty
PostSubject: FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU   FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 8:19 pm

It's my bro's dog. He is 7 mos old and really pretty! I will try to get a pic of him to post on here. He is just getting too rough with the kids, so they think he needs a new home. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU   FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 4:15 am

worthlesswopic
Back to top Go down
frontman78
Private
Private
frontman78

Favorite Fish: : Xenotilapia nigrolabiata , Moba Frontosa

PostSubject: Re: FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU   FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 4:40 am

ditto
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU   FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 8:07 pm

Sorry!! He's not my dog. . . so I don't have pics. I will e-mail my bro and get one ASAP. Thanks for your patience! :)
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU   FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 11:12 pm

Okay.. . . .here is a pic!! :)

FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU Jackson
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU   FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:16 pm

This pup still needs a new home! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU   FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS-Reverse Brindle Boxer-$350-Austin or Waco-PU
Page 1 of 1