UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orthidox
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : All kinds of fish

Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking! Empty
PostSubject: Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking!   Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking! Icon_minitime7/31/2009, 3:11 am

Well My land lord is being a butt and says I have to get rid of one of my dogs, and sadly Chopper boy was the last to come to the house and is one of the sweeter mixes I have so he's up. He'll be 50 dollars OBO, sadly you'll have to come pick him up or pay for his transport as I don't have much money to do anything. I'd rather not take him to the pound but he has to be gone by tomarrow or Ill get evicted and because my husband is in the military we cannot afford that. The money will help, even just a little bit toward one of our other dogs surgery. Someone's dog got in and tore a hole in my puppies face, I'm really not liking having to get rid of him but because of the time I put into him I don't want him to go for free either. He's potty trained, knows Sit, lay, stay, and come. The people we got him from did something to him so he acts like he's always in trouble when you yell, even when it's not him. He gets along with both cats and dogs, and he loves to play. He loves more than that to be with his people, I do know if no one can take him someone from our humane society will and try their hardest to adopt him out but sadly because of puppy season dogs here get put to sleep really fast.

I live in El paso Tx. Eastside approx 30 min. away from Ft. Bliss. Anyone who can help my boy would be loved forever like family. He's too sweet to be put in the pound, I guess it's what I get for having 5 dogs :/ I really don't want to get rid of him but I don't need my husband to get into trouble either. I feel horrid about this so please don't bash me for it. He will not be going to do any fighting, if I feel you are using him for that purpose he will not go with you.

Chopper - 2 yrs old - neutered - Brown/white
Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking! Zyrola10

Chopper and my room mate (she said I could post her picture)
Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking! Zyrola11

Chopper with Mufasa's legs (Mufasa is my room mates dog now and so is cinnamin)
Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking! Animal17

Last edited by Orthidox on 7/31/2009, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking!   Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking! Icon_minitime7/31/2009, 9:04 am

Wish i could do something! I have 2 pits .. This is a sad story. If anyone wants this dog i will pay the $50 to save it. But i just dont have room for him
Back to top Go down
Orthidox
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking!   Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking! Icon_minitime7/31/2009, 11:41 am

He found a home today! Thank you for the offer KMX, I really appreciate it. I don't understand why I had to get rid of him because I live in a 4 bdrm house with an acre of land in my back yard. It wasn't like I am living in an apt. Its a big big house too. It is really frustrating for me and I don't like my landlord at the moment, I put a lot of time into my dogs Training them. But again thank you!

He went to a home with another military family.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking!   Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking! Icon_minitime7/31/2009, 11:55 am

OMG im so glad he found a loving home.... When i get a little older i want a few acers... Im going to have a small Pitt rescue.
Back to top Go down
Orthidox
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking!   Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking! Icon_minitime7/31/2009, 1:05 pm

I really hope it works out like you plan! Good luck with that. Im glad it worked out too!
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking!   Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking! Icon_minitime8/1/2009, 12:27 pm

Such a lucky Dog..... All my dogs and cats are rescued from local shelters or picked up from somewhere when they we're dumped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking!   Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boxer mix - found a home thanks for looking!
Page 1 of 1