UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

New to USA... New LFS coming soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Haze
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Have a love for vics,and haps but have become very fond of the Aulonocaras especially benga peacocks

New to USA... New LFS coming soon Empty
PostSubject: New to USA... New LFS coming soon   New to USA... New LFS coming soon Icon_minitime6/8/2013, 10:59 pm

Hi Everyone!!!
Name is Tim or Cichlidtim on Dfw... Am new to USA Bfinley introduced me to it so i joined up.. Am in process of opening a new LFS and i plan on keeping common and uncommon tropical fish and cichlid. I plan on offering wholesale to the public thats hobby/commercial merchandise as well as wholesale and group fish orders.. Grand opening will b weekend before or after july 4th...PRIZES RAFFLES FREE FOOD/DRINK... Will keep posted on any changes... Any feedback is welcomed as well as stock request!!! Thank you!! saw a few names on here i know from d/fw hope to see as many of you out at the store as possible!!!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: New to USA... New LFS coming soon   New to USA... New LFS coming soon Icon_minitime6/9/2013, 8:41 pm

Hey Tim glad you joined and welcome! Can't wait til your store opens! I'll be there! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: New to USA... New LFS coming soon   New to USA... New LFS coming soon Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 9:46 pm

Glad to see another business owner join! Hope you can hop on here once and a while and tell us about new stock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to USA... New LFS coming soon   New to USA... New LFS coming soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to USA... New LFS coming soon
Page 1 of 1