UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

christmas fulu!!!

Go down 
+7
ronnied
CSnyder00
Bigfish
S&FW_FishyFriend
R2 Ranch
KMX
ilicurtisili
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 12:37 am

1 of my 3 female christmas fulu is holding.
i have been trying to get pics but she stays behind a big piece of holy rock.
will post pics when i get them.
Back to top Go down

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 5:53 am

christmas fulu!!! 265353 Congrats!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 8:03 am

ilicurtisili wrote:
1 of my 3 female christmas fulu is holding.
i have been trying to get pics but she stays behind a big piece of holy rock.
will post pics when i get them.

If this is her 1st time don't be surprised if she spits them or swallows them...The more you move stuff around and bother her the more she will wan't to get rid of them. Also feed a little less. If you have a egg tumbler wait 7 days to spit them if not then wait about 15-20 days. If you turn the temp. up a little on your tank the process will speed up and the eggs with hatch faster! Mega Man

Congrats and good luck!
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 8:14 am

Congrats!!!!!!!! christmas fulu!!! 772341
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 11:26 am

Congratulations! Hope you have many healthy fulus!
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 11:30 am

now 2 out of the 3 females are holding. good
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 11:40 am

Once they pop they can't stop! chin
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime10/29/2009, 11:53 am

lol!
I bought a trio like a week ago cause I only had 1 female.
And those 2 females are holding. I can't wait for my first female, cause she is alot bigger
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/6/2009, 6:27 pm

i guess i waited to long to so strip.
1 of them spit the eggs out and they got ate.
but the other was fine. i got around 25
Back to top Go down
Bigfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
Bigfish

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/6/2009, 7:47 pm

Score. Nice work 25 is a good start.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/6/2009, 8:01 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
ronnied
Private
Private
ronnied

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids ,frontosa

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/7/2009, 8:34 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 3:31 pm

its that time again. got 1 holding hopefully the other 2 will follow!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 3:56 pm

mmmm i am interested in the Thanksgiving Fulu ,, if you got some for the march event i will get some....since i am across the globe from ya. lol congrats on sucessfull batch
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 8:00 pm

ya i will have some at the auction. i got 25 or so around the .75 inch mark.
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/28/2009, 9:57 pm

2/3 is holding now. im just hoping my sp 44 didnt interbreed with 1 of them. she was holding,and then i saw him shaking his tail at the other last night. so i took him out.
now today the other is holding.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/28/2009, 11:56 pm

ilicurtisili wrote:
2/3 is holding now. im just hoping my sp 44 didnt interbreed with 1 of them. she was holding,and then i saw him shaking his tail at the other last night. so i took him out.
now today the other is holding.

If your not sure I would just use them as feeders or get her to spit them now and start over. Hybrid not good for the hobby. christmas fulu!!! 196631
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 12:21 am

christmas fulu!!! 858205 especially if you are going to be trading/selling these fry, you won't want to give others (even if not intentional) hybrids. Decreases quality and gives you a bad reputation amongst other hobbyists. I have tanks full of africans, if I question who the father of the fry is, all the little ones are fed to my Jack Dempsey.
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 2:39 am

only thing is my male fulu has his breeding colors and i seen him shaking his tail, before the first was holding. after that the sp. was shaking his tail and i took him out that same night. and the next day the other was holding. and now the male is shaking his tail at the third fulu.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 8:33 am

Who knows what happen. But it seems like you have them in full breed mode so If I were you and you are not sure might aswell start over....they are going to breed within 2-3 weeks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Incaico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Fronts

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 10:04 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
bluestarfh
Private First Class
Private First Class
bluestarfh

Favorite Fish: : Flowerhorn and rare cichlids

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime5/27/2010, 12:40 pm

awesome I love fulu!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

christmas fulu!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas fulu!!!   christmas fulu!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

christmas fulu!!!
Page 1 of 1