UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

salt water mollies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

Favorite Fish: : clown I do love my nems and inverts

salt water mollies Empty
PostSubject: salt water mollies   salt water mollies Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 11:59 am

Going to get some salt water mollies for doller each any one else want some
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

salt water mollies Empty
PostSubject: Re: salt water mollies   salt water mollies Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 12:17 pm

If you were in tx, I would get some. Where you getting them from, if you dont mind me asking.
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

salt water mollies Empty
PostSubject: Re: salt water mollies   salt water mollies Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 12:35 pm

Gall on cl
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

salt water mollies Empty
PostSubject: Re: salt water mollies   salt water mollies Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 1:27 pm

why not just acclimate your own?
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

salt water mollies Empty
PostSubject: Re: salt water mollies   salt water mollies Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 1:28 pm

Cus they are only a buck each
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

salt water mollies Empty
PostSubject: Re: salt water mollies   salt water mollies Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 1:31 pm

but youre skipping all the fun:) they breed worse than rabbits.. how have you been?
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

salt water mollies Empty
PostSubject: Re: salt water mollies   salt water mollies Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 1:40 pm

any molly can become acclimated to a marine environment. just use a drip system to gradually raise the salinity over a 2 week period from ~0 to ~1.025

the younger the molly the better. a good size to start with are 1/2 inch size fish.

ive heard of even acclimating guppies to marine as well. but i dont know if the validity of that claim is confirmed tho.
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

salt water mollies Empty
PostSubject: Re: salt water mollies   salt water mollies Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 2:06 pm

I'm doin good busy at work
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

salt water mollies Empty
PostSubject: Re: salt water mollies   salt water mollies Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 5:55 pm

Mollies do better in salt or brackish water. I have mollies in Saltwater on the patio here in Cancun.
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

salt water mollies Empty
PostSubject: Re: salt water mollies   salt water mollies Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 6:08 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

salt water mollies Empty
PostSubject: Re: salt water mollies   salt water mollies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

salt water mollies
Page 1 of 1