UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Could I move these guys to a 55?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Could I move these guys to a 55? Empty
PostSubject: Could I move these guys to a 55?   Could I move these guys to a 55? Icon_minitime11/11/2011, 12:27 pm

I want to know if I could move all these from my 80 to the 55.
If not, it's not a biggie. Click on link to see what's in the 80, too much to write out.

https://usafishbox.forumotion.com/t9136-new-fish-for-80-gallon
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: Could I move these guys to a 55?   Could I move these guys to a 55? Icon_minitime11/11/2011, 12:37 pm

If your 55g is over filtered you should be good.
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Could I move these guys to a 55?   Could I move these guys to a 55? Icon_minitime11/11/2011, 12:46 pm

KingBichir wrote:
If your 55g is over filtered you should be good.

It is overfiltered with a fluval 405, which originally I thought it was a 404. You saw that I have two venustus in the group? I want to keep them in the 55 permanently too. I was sure you would say that I couldn't do it. Now I'm ready to get to work and start moving them! YAY!
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: Could I move these guys to a 55?   Could I move these guys to a 55? Icon_minitime11/11/2011, 2:50 pm

As long as you keep them happy and they have some good hiding spots. The venestus will get bog and mean but it should work.
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Could I move these guys to a 55?   Could I move these guys to a 55? Icon_minitime11/11/2011, 3:44 pm

Thank you, that makes me happy to know. Now I've got to go and get a really good dinner started. Then after my husband is full I'll tell him I'm moving his fish and stocking the 80 gallon with goldfish. funny
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Could I move these guys to a 55?   Could I move these guys to a 55? Icon_minitime11/11/2011, 3:53 pm

Watch the Venustus,because my friend had moved his male to a smaller tank and he started bulling and almost killing the other fish because he was in a smaller tank and tried to take over the tank.If you move them all at one time you should be ok.Just keep an eye on them.Hopefully everything goes good for you.Keep us updated! Could I move these guys to a 55? 772341 usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could I move these guys to a 55?   Could I move these guys to a 55? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could I move these guys to a 55?
Page 1 of 1