UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Rams and a female kribensis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
strawman1985
strawman1985

Favorite Fish: : Jack Dempsey...Red Tail Shark... Severum... Raphael Cat...Cardinals...Cory's... Hy511's There are many more as well

Rams and a female kribensis Empty
PostSubject: Rams and a female kribensis   Rams and a female kribensis Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 10:34 am

Has anyone done this? I bought a golden ram and a blue ram today. I have a back up tank if this wont work but I was hoping to put them in my 55 gallon. The back up plan is a 29 gallon with neons and platys.
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

Favorite Fish: : Jack Dempsey...Red Tail Shark... Severum... Raphael Cat...Cardinals...Cory's... Hy511's There are many more as well

PostSubject: Re: Rams and a female kribensis   Rams and a female kribensis Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 11:02 am

already went to back up plan... the krib didnt like them and the black skirtss wouldnt leave them alone
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Rams and a female kribensis   Rams and a female kribensis Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 12:32 pm

That's odd I had a female krib in a 29 with a blue ram for about 5 months no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rams and a female kribensis   Rams and a female kribensis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rams and a female kribensis
Page 1 of 1