UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Irridescent Black or Dark Copper?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

Irridescent Black or Dark Copper? Empty
PostSubject: Irridescent Black or Dark Copper?   Irridescent Black or Dark Copper? Icon_minitime9/25/2011, 8:04 pm

New Delta Tail I recently aquired. He's now behind some glass in the corner of my Copper's tank. Tried to get some good pics. He's the darkest black I've found, but has some brownish/purplish vein color when the light strikes just right. Fairly young male.

[img]Irridescent Black or Dark Copper? 2011-012[/img][img]Irridescent Black or Dark Copper? 2011-013[/img][img]Irridescent Black or Dark Copper? 2011-014[/img]
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Irridescent Black or Dark Copper?   Irridescent Black or Dark Copper? Icon_minitime9/26/2011, 7:55 am

Very nice. When you get tired of both of them I will take them.
Back to top Go down
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

PostSubject: Re: Irridescent Black or Dark Copper?   Irridescent Black or Dark Copper? Icon_minitime9/26/2011, 8:18 am

Going to attempt to breed one this winter. I have a bunch of yellow females. If I'm successful, you could sign up for being my first 'shipping test'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irridescent Black or Dark Copper?   Irridescent Black or Dark Copper? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irridescent Black or Dark Copper?
Page 1 of 1