UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Fish vision vs. Lighting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

Favorite Fish: : I dont knows ????

Fish vision vs. Lighting Empty
PostSubject: Fish vision vs. Lighting   Fish vision vs. Lighting Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 4:24 pm

So my question is this I know a lot of of lighting systems now come with the special blue led lighting the which are as far as i can tell the 453nm blue. So my question is do they see this and just figure its moonlight or possibly just dont see it at all due to some kind of rod/cone system there eyes use , or they see it fine and they just dont care. Then my other question is does this system apply to all kinds of blue or just a very small spectrum ?
Back to top Go down

Fish vision vs. Lighting
Page 1 of 1