UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

even with power out for 4 days.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flukekiller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : Discus

even with power out for 4 days..... Empty
PostSubject: even with power out for 4 days.....   even with power out for 4 days..... Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 10:43 am

so even with the power out for 4 days. i did have a generator but only ran it for 6hrs a day
one of the fish still spawned. last night during feeding i happened to see some movement
in the back of the tank. it was 2 little fry about the size of a fingernail. impossible to try and
catch so i will just let nature takes its course and see if he makes it. way too early to tell but
seems to look the red zebra due to its orange tint. i believe the rusty that was holding ate the
fry as she is no longer holding and none to be seen but who knows there are many places to
hide and a bunch of holes have been dug in the last week or so.

On another note i believe i have 2 more fish holding even with power out for 4 days..... 265353
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: even with power out for 4 days.....   even with power out for 4 days..... Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 11:52 am

Nice! Glad to heaar all is well
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: even with power out for 4 days.....   even with power out for 4 days..... Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 12:34 pm

Good to hear! 4 days is a good stent without power. Some places up the coast still are without power!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: even with power out for 4 days.....   even with power out for 4 days..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

even with power out for 4 days.....
Page 1 of 1