UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Do you mIss your fish?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

Do you mIss your fish? Empty
PostSubject: Do you mIss your fish?   Do you mIss your fish? Icon_minitime10/23/2009, 10:30 pm

I just got back from a 10 day vacation and at the end I started to really miss my fish. I missed watching them, tending to the tank, seeing those funny faces beg me to feed them.

Do you ever miss your fish when away? I was concerned about how they were doing too.
Back to top Go down
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

Favorite Fish: : All i can afford

PostSubject: Re: Do you mIss your fish?   Do you mIss your fish? Icon_minitime10/23/2009, 10:49 pm

Some times i miss my fish and I'm not even gone. At one time i tried to shot down my cichlid tank and go noting but saltwater. As i am wighting my add for craigs list i started to miss my cichlids. cry I tried three different time to do it but i finally told myself i can not part with my cichlids.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: Do you mIss your fish?   Do you mIss your fish? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 12:19 am

When me and the wifey are out of town, my brother-n-law takes good care of them for me. I hate leaving them because I always think the worst. Yeah I miss 'em though. More then I miss the dogs(lol).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you mIss your fish?   Do you mIss your fish? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 12:23 am

yes i miss my fish all teh time of course i also miss my other pets, my pets are my children funny
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

PostSubject: Re: Do you mIss your fish?   Do you mIss your fish? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 9:29 am

Yeah I miss all my pets too. But this time I felt like it was the fish I missed the most. Because when I got home the house smelt like a dog kennel because one of our 3 dogs uses a hidden corner as a potty. Our petsitter was not very good. The fish were fine just needed a to do water Changes that I don't mind doing. But scrubing carpets is not fun.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Do you mIss your fish?   Do you mIss your fish? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 9:31 am

kennels at the vet works so much better LOL
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Do you mIss your fish?   Do you mIss your fish? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 9:53 am

OR bring your fish along with ya, Haha use ya AC inverter, keep that aquarium running. thats how i am delivering " germanreds" fish next weekend. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you mIss your fish?   Do you mIss your fish? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 11:21 am

I can understand that. I want to sell my live bearers but I just cant bring myself to do it..... I know that if sold them on CL Some idiot would buy them and manage to kill the in a week........
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

PostSubject: Re: Do you mIss your fish?   Do you mIss your fish? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 8:13 pm

CL =Craigslist? I sold a fish on thier and after a week of him being gone I get an email telling me he is doing great. I always kind of interview them first to figure out if they are real fish people. Can't just give then to a fish store then you know they are doomed but I'm guilty of that I returned fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you mIss your fish?   Do you mIss your fish? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you mIss your fish?
Page 1 of 1