UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free Empty
PostSubject: Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free   Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free Icon_minitime7/12/2011, 11:40 am

Great deal here. Free! Bad seam but that can be easily fixed. Husband left for underway today so I have no way to load it and no one to borrow the truck from(would have used his buddy's truck). If anyone could grab this though jump on it!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/zip/2490235005.html
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free   Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free Icon_minitime7/12/2011, 12:07 pm

Get the measurments on it before you head out.

I have had some CL people tell me they have 150G tank and I get there and its a 55G... Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free 196631 I ALWAYS ask for the measurments.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free   Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free Icon_minitime7/12/2011, 12:08 pm

Same here. I drove across the water for a 200 gallon give or take and dit was a
65 column. Oh well it was free so I took it.
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free   Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free Icon_minitime7/12/2011, 12:13 pm

Hey, I'd be stoked for even a 55! I could load that one myself if my youngest was at his dads so I could fold the seat down. But a 150 wouldn't fit in my Explorer if it had to not to mention I have no hope of loading something like that on my own. I need more guy friends around here with trucks. Lol
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free   Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free Icon_minitime7/12/2011, 12:50 pm

Yeah I agree! When I picked up my 125 from aj I came by myself..... needless to say I had to call help. That bad boy was heavy empty.
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

PostSubject: Re: Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free   Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free Icon_minitime7/12/2011, 1:02 pm

Oh, they are! And I weigh about 105 tops. A 55 is the max I can handle on my own. I think I'm going to try to find a pickup truck if I ever get ahead on bills. Even just a partly broke down cr@p truck. Then it's just finding the muscle to help load stuff but that's much easier to do than finding the vehicle to load it in to.
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free   Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free Icon_minitime7/12/2011, 3:07 pm

Buy a small 4x8 trailer and throw a hitch on that explorer! You hardly have to pay anything compared to a truck and you don't have to buy gas/insurance for another vehicle! Can pick up a trailer for 400 tops and the explorer should already have a hitch made for a small trailer.
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

PostSubject: Re: Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free   Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free Icon_minitime7/12/2011, 11:31 pm

We've got the hitch bolted up but it still needs to be welded in. Tried to find a trailer but no luck. Thinking we'll try again when we get the money. Have to check city codes though. Someone told me it can't be parked in your driveway here in Norfolk and we can't get it in the backyard. They tried to tow our friend's offroad truck parked in his driveway when the axle snapped. Made him put it in the backyard. Fun getting that thing back out after it sank in to the ground for months while he was waiting for the ground to be firm enough to get it up on a stand and fix it. Could have been done the following payday had he been allow to leave it in the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free   Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge tank in Chesapeake, VA Free
Page 1 of 1