UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My new tank & set up

Go down 
+6
Shea
CajunGator
Ben
natikah
BobV
Diana
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Diana
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : Don't know I have one..new

My new tank & set up Empty
PostSubject: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 7:19 pm

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/1[url=https://servimg.com/view/16591364/10]My new tank & set up Dsc040196/59/13/64/dsc04019.jpg[/img][/url]
Back to top Go down
BobV
Sergeant
Sergeant
BobV

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 7:35 pm

Very nice tank, and welcome to the fishbox.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 8:07 pm

Thank You ! Needs fish though.lol
Back to top Go down
natikah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
natikah

Favorite Fish: : fish, fish, fish

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 8:35 pm

love the setup. any idea what you want to put in it?

welcome2
Back to top Go down
Diana
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 9:19 pm

Nope, anything that won't hurt plants.There's more plants in their now.They grown.I am getting pure Endlers.But they might go in smaller tank.I want Dwarf Gourami but don't know enough about them.And don't want add or take out stuff in the water.
Thank you !Diana
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 10:46 pm

Tank looks great. You have plenty of options there just gotta decide what fish you like most.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/19/2011, 9:38 am

really nice aquascaping... Congratz...

usafishbox

yes
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/19/2011, 10:11 am

Dang, I'd be thrilled if one of my tanks looked like that. Good job! I can totally picture some happy angelfish in there. Have fun choosing your fish!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/19/2011, 2:18 pm

Awww, Thank You.Shea, I'm thinking black angel.
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/19/2011, 9:04 pm

My new tank & set up 858205 Very nice set up!!! Good luck with your decision on the fish!!
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, Mbuna & Haps/Peacocks
Bitten by the saltbug

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 12:44 am

Love the aquascaping, and intrigued by the "roots" as I see no "tannin leaching" effect.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 1:21 am

Yeti wrote:
Love the aquascaping, and intrigued by the "roots" as I see no "tannin leaching" effect.

lol Roots are fake.I try real .But just didn't like tannin or the gunk on it.
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 7:35 am

Are you going to put a background on it? Just noticed there wasn't one. A background will really make the plants pop!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 9:20 am

You mean pic ?I should I had go ebay and look.Good idea.
I so wish there were some kind of fish stores around here.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 2:48 pm

Looks really good!!! yes usafishbox My new tank & set up 772341
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 3:13 pm

Diana wrote:
You mean pic ?I should I had go ebay and look.Good idea.
I so wish there were some kind of fish stores around here.

Ya, like a solid black or blue background. I live in the Ozarks too, so I know what you mean about wishing there were fish stores around. I used to be a city girl so it's not easy getting used to not having multiple LFS's close.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 3:59 pm

Shea, you ever feel like the ( you might be too young) green acres show. I a Ca lady myself.Where are you ? I just move into house in Berryville.Was up in the hills.
I painted somthing untill I get one.Looks stupid but dose look better.I think I'll spary paint a better one.Put Plants on it.But later.
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 4:13 pm

Diana wrote:
Shea, you ever feel like the ( you might be too young) green acres show. I a Ca lady myself.Where are you ? I just move into house in Berryville.Was up in the hills.
I painted somthing untill I get one.Looks stupid but dose look better.I think I'll spary paint a better one.Put Plants on it.But later.
Actually, we own all of the Green Acres episodes on DVD. ROFL! Yes, I joke all the time about living in Green Acres. Moving here was my choice and I do not regret it. I'm close to Branson, MO. I was born and raised in Cali.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: My paint back for now...i did it   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 4:57 pm

[img]http://i[url=https://servimg.com/view/16591364/15]My new tank & set up Dsc0421429.serviurl=https://servimg.com/view/16591364/16]My new tank & set up Dsc04215[/url]mg.com/u/f29/16/59/13/64/dsc04213.jpg[/img][/url]
Back to top Go down
Diana
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: My painted back for tank.   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 5:01 pm

I guess it will do till I can buy a back.It was kinds fun amking it.Still going do anther one.More leaves on the palnts.

Diana wrote:
[img]http://i[url=https://servimg.com/view/16591364/15]My new tank & set up Dsc0421429.serviurl=https://servimg.com/view/16591364/16]My new tank & set up Dsc04215[/url]mg.com/u/f29/16/59/13/64/dsc04213.jpg[/img][/url]
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 5:15 pm

Looks good. Makes the tanks pop even more.
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 5:55 pm

It looked great before but it's even more amazing with the background.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 6:19 pm

Thanks Ben & Shea.It was fun making it.
Back to top Go down
dnphillips08
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
dnphillips08

Favorite Fish: : Discus

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime7/3/2011, 3:19 pm

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new tank & set up   My new tank & set up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new tank & set up
Page 1 of 1