UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Hello to PA!

Go down 
+21
keeperofkillers
exasperatus2002
hkaga
Dawgchld
BFinley
CajunGator
mike205
Collector
terry1017
Holey Rock of Texas
wildbeanerz
mrpushaman
ricardorocks
mshill90
wonderwm96
alkomist
KMX
smurph416
afi137n
hydrodmg
JACK D
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

Hello to PA! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2009, 1:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and I keep two 55 gallon tanks, a 29 gallon tank, and a 10 gallon tank. Where are all my fellow PA members at?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 6:29 pm

Collector wrote:
Im from Bucks County PA.
I have piranha and wolf fish.

Wow nice. I would love to see some pics of those ! Hello to PA! - Page 3 690297
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 7:29 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
terry1017
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 8:36 pm

bucks county here to
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 9:18 am

We have plenty of users in PA,

We need to get a Chapter Started and get some local meetings going!

welcome2
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 9:33 am

Yea do it to it Cory. Penn chapter is next
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 9:37 am

Hello to PA! - Page 3 858205
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 4:32 pm

Once I buy my house and get my fish room set-up, I'm all about doing that.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 5:05 pm

How long sir? fish
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 5:27 pm

A month or two???
Looking at a house seriously right now.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 5:49 pm

Nice...Then we can start recruiting now Hello to PA! - Page 3 690297

How many tanks are you doing for the new house? Fish room? Hello to PA! - Page 3 690297
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 5:51 pm

I'm going to do probably 4 55's and two racks of 3 20's to start the fish room. Upstairs I will have the 75 gallon as a display. And probably going to try a sump instead of HOB's for all of those. Not sure yet though, as I may have to drill everything for that.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 5:52 pm

Your a good man! Hello to PA! - Page 3 772341
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 5:53 pm

That's going to require a lot of Craigslisting, but I have plans... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 5:54 pm

sounds great
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 5:55 pm

So ready to actually have tanks for fry. Right now they have to stay in with the parents.
Back to top Go down
Dawgchld
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 11:25 pm

Johnstown PA, new fish lover here...
Back to top Go down
hkaga
Private
Private
hkaga

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 10:56 am

Im from New Enterprise, PA. I currently only have one 10 gal tank with a few fish and lots of snails.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 10:58 am

Hey. You have to start somewhere. If you keep the 10 gallon tank up well, you've done your fish a favor and given them a great home!
Back to top Go down
hkaga
Private
Private
hkaga

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 11:01 am

I used to have a 29gal too with fish, but turned it into a turtle tank...then ended up selling the turtle n whole setup....I do have 2 other tanks technically...but one has a ball python in it and the other has a blue tongue skink, lol
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 7:39 pm

Nice. You should post some pics in the Other Pets section!
Back to top Go down
exasperatus2002
Private
Private
exasperatus2002

Favorite Fish: : Haps, Peacocks, Occies, Discus, multipunctatus cats, assorted awesome plecos that I cant afford & some large Cats from south america that most people cant house but sadly try anyway.

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 10:27 pm

Hi Im from allentown and just have a 55 with yellow Labs & 2 pair of Synodontis multipunctatus. I am looking around though for some different peacocks other then reds, maleri or benga's. Also interested in Neolamprologus occellatus gold.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 10:45 pm

Hello to PA! - Page 3 41986

Very good taste you have! Hello to PA! - Page 3 772341

Please post some pics when u have time.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 5:16 am

I LOVE SHELLIES!!! Once I get my other 55 set up I am going to do a shell dweller tank with Black or Pearl Occellatus. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 9:45 am

welcome2 Head over to the introductions area and make a post to introduce yourself! Oh, and we love pictures!!!
Back to top Go down
keeperofkillers
Private
Private
keeperofkillers

Favorite Fish: : trimac,dovii,and jags

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 9:06 pm

pa here........i keep a 125g and a 220 g.......
Back to top Go down
skeptic
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Angels

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 7:39 pm

hello, anyone from NEPA breeding angel fish?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to PA!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: General :: Get Local :: Pennsylvania-
Jump to: