UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Hello to PA!

Go down 
+21
keeperofkillers
exasperatus2002
hkaga
Dawgchld
BFinley
CajunGator
mike205
Collector
terry1017
Holey Rock of Texas
wildbeanerz
mrpushaman
ricardorocks
mshill90
wonderwm96
alkomist
KMX
smurph416
afi137n
hydrodmg
JACK D
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

Hello to PA! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/14/2009, 1:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and I keep two 55 gallon tanks, a 29 gallon tank, and a 10 gallon tank. Where are all my fellow PA members at?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 11:26 am

Hello to PA! - Page 2 858205 PLZ POST SOME PIX!!!!:)
Back to top Go down
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 11:27 am

Camera is on the charger. When complete I will grab some pics. fish
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 11:41 am

NICE!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello to PA! - Page 2 67702
Back to top Go down
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 12:55 pm

Here's the most recent pics. Just snapped. I got a ton more, but figured I would only post a few for now unless more are requested. Plus, I have a crappy camera!

First pic is just to show the size of the tank. It was not completed at the time that pic was taken.

Hello to PA! - Page 2 Outsid10

Hello to PA! - Page 2 100_4011

Hello to PA! - Page 2 100_4012

Hello to PA! - Page 2 100_4013

Hello to PA! - Page 2 100_4014
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 1:24 pm

tight bad @$$ fish nice
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 1:28 pm

Hello to PA! - Page 2 Affraid WOW!!!!!!! wers this at??? ur basement???
they look awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice job!!!!! kep them pix commin:)
Back to top Go down
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 1:30 pm

yep. basement.
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 1:36 pm

biggggggg
basement lol!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 1:40 pm

nice!!!! u gots a kicka$$ basement their buddy!!! Hello to PA! - Page 2 67702
Back to top Go down
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 1:43 pm

There is also a 670 gallon show tank down there, and a 300 gallon water tote converted into a tank down there as well. Hello to PA! - Page 2 690297
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 1:49 pm

lol man!!!!!!!!!im like Hello to PA! - Page 2 624749 right now!!!!!
wat do u got in em???
Back to top Go down
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 1:55 pm

Right now, the 670 gallon is empty. We had used it to medicate some of the koi, but it is now cleaned and ready to fill again.

I am waiting for spring to come, so I can have some Sturgeons shipped in. They will go in that until they are ready for the pond.

The 300 gallon tank is the QT tank for Koi.

I get Koi in from multiple dealers/breeders, and they all go through extensive QT procedures. I get a koi, and they don't get to hit the pond until 4+ months later. lol.

Patience is definitely key.

Oh, and I have a 380 gallon Drop In blue liner that I am going to be making a frame for. Not sure what is going to go in there yet. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 8:45 pm

I wish I lived a little closer. I would definitely help you out with that set-up. Maybe a weekend sometime? I can make a trip! I seem to have the golden touch when it comes to breeding. Every fish I own has bred at one time or another! lol
Back to top Go down
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 8:51 pm

CSnyder00 wrote:
I wish I lived a little closer. I would definitely help you out with that set-up. Maybe a weekend sometime? I can make a trip! I seem to have the golden touch when it comes to breeding. Every fish I own has bred at one time or another! lol

Help is definitely appreciated. Once we plan on a date to start doing things, I will definitely let you know.

My Jacks laid eggs a few days ago, but the pleco feasted on them, and the mommy fish kept freaking out and throwing them all over the tank. haha.

All fish will be in 75 gallons shortly. The Jacks in one, and all my loaches in another 75. Plus, we just scored on a 110 gallon on ebay for only $150! Brand new, Never used with lights and hoods.

I was thinking of using the 670 gallon as a frontosa grow out tank for fry. Not sure yet.

But I can't wait until spring to get under way and we can start doing everything.

Anyone up for helping us with the pond?
lol!
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/21/2010, 9:13 pm

I'm up for helping with everything! Just let me know what you are thinking. I don't have much experience with ponds but I'm a body. I do have experience breeding fishes, though! lol
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 8:34 pm

BUMP! Anyone new from PA???
Back to top Go down
mrpushaman
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:54 pm

im from york hi
Back to top Go down
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:58 pm

mrpushaman wrote:
im from york hi

WELCOME! welcome

We're pretty close. If you ever need any fish help, let me know!
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 8:06 am

hi I'm from PA, near Altoona. Roaring Spring actually.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 8:22 am

I smell a PA Chapter cooking. Hello to PA! - Page 2 690297
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 6:56 pm

Slowly, but surely, PA is starting to hit USAfishbox! We may get a PA Chapter brewing sooner than I thought. Spread the word! And wildbeanerz, you are from my old neck of the woods. I'm in Pittsburgh now, but I used to be from Mahaffey, PA, right outside of Punxsutawney. My cousins dad is the pastor of the Altoona CMA church and I got to Curve games with my family once and a while.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 8:27 am

That's cool CSnyder! I grew up in Altoona then Claysburg and now we have settled in Roaring Spring. Beautiful around here!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 9:19 am

my dad has a bunch of family in Pittsburgh. i have not seen them in 20 years but might this christmas if my mom gets better.

GO STEELERS
GO PENGUINS
Back to top Go down
terry1017
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 8:35 pm

any one in bucks county pa, looking for african cichlids have driftwood, coral, and tanks to trade
Back to top Go down
Collector
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 6:06 pm

Im from Bucks County PA.
I have piranha and wolf fish.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 6:29 pm

Collector wrote:
Im from Bucks County PA.
I have piranha and wolf fish.

Wow nice. I would love to see some pics of those ! Hello to PA! - Page 2 690297
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to PA!   Hello to PA! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to PA!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum