UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Empty
PostSubject: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 12:28 pm

There's maybe 17 or so juvies ranging 1/2 to 1 inch. I'm getting some vics that are more unique, so they need to be gone.
If wanting to split then it will depend on how many and all that.
$30 for the whole lot though.
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

PostSubject: Re: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 2:26 pm

What vics are you getting!? $$$
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 3:59 pm

I'm getting greenwoodi, and this pair, I have to look up wat they are.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 4:02 pm

pseudocrenilabrus philander
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

PostSubject: Re: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 6:45 pm

Ooh.. both are nice Vics. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 7:17 pm

Ya the breeder is very good, so inkow they are very nice breeding.
Back to top Go down
LadyAqua
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : It was REd Jewels until mine paired (NO FRY) and refused to let me have any other. Newbie for Real.

PostSubject: Re: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 7:59 pm

My son has a brackish tank with tiny puffers. Would these work in brackish. i read somewhere that in the wild they are sometimes found in brackish. Also since they only get about 3" would this work in his 40G
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 8:23 pm

Work perfect for a 40 breeder, idk about brackish and the puffers, how tiny, they bully them. Brackish, idk. They are neat fish I just need the space lol.
Back to top Go down
LadyAqua
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : It was REd Jewels until mine paired (NO FRY) and refused to let me have any other. Newbie for Real.

PostSubject: Re: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 8:28 pm

They puffers arent even as big as the 1st joint on my pinkie (teenie weenie) but with good care (12 year old doing this) they'll grow. he has firemouths in another tank and they've done very well. Denton is a long haul from Cedar Hill too.
Back to top Go down
LadyAqua
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 8:30 pm

BTW, how'd you add your pic to your profile. I looked in the FAQ but didnt see how or do I need to get past fishbox probation first? lol
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 10:47 pm

There's should be a thread for it. Lol it's been a while since I've done it
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 11:11 pm

LadyAqua wrote:
BTW, how'd you add your pic to your profile. I looked in the FAQ but didnt see how or do I need to get past fishbox probation first? lol

Go to profile and then avatar and you can add a pic there. Must be the correct size. usafishbox

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width cannot exceed 150 pixels, the height cannot exceed 200 pixels, and the file size cannot be higher than 64 KB.

PS I appologize to Ash for thread jacked back to the sell. usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx   Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fs: ruby green juries pu only Denton, tx
Page 1 of 1