UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Empty
PostSubject: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 8:37 am

I promoted us on Craigslist... if anyone in any other state wants to use my pic I used pm me and I'll email a copy to you (it's a jpeg) or email you the html code for it and you can post it on craigslist in your area... Tell me what you think of my fancywork!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's the newest one:

Haven't put it on craigslist yet...

Last edited by S&FW_FishyFriend on 10/13/2009, 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 8:44 am

Thats the shizzz! Awsome job dude. I need to take after you on advertizment! lol!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 8:45 am

Now dont be surprised if people try and flag it. Just re post it Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! 196631
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 8:47 am

Yeah, I think sometimes, people just Flag everything that they see, just to feel special! Everyone: if you try the link and it doesn't work let me know so I can fix it and repost! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 8:48 am

Wannna know something funny? The blue wavy background is actually a pic of the kleenex box on my desk! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 9:44 am

Hey send me the code for that it looks good and I would like to use it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 9:46 am

Pm me your email address & I'll hook you up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 9:48 am

Actually just post the link to it on whatever photo site you using so we can all use it usafishbox

If you want to add a few more fish to it feel free to nab my pics
Here's my Photobucket [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 9:59 am

Cool thanks... I think I'll leave it the way it is now for a while, then when everyone is bored with it, I'll jazz it up!
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 10:00 am

Doh! Here's the link for the pic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let me know if it won't work!
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 10:04 am

Fern wrote:
Actually just post the link to it on whatever photo site you using so we can all use it usafishbox

If you want to add a few more fish to it feel free to nab my pics
Here's my Photobucket [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Uummmm, Fern? I tried the link and all it showed me was one very large pic of your pvc pipe air pump hook up... little help please? H E L P !! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 10:09 am

Try this....https://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz120/SqudLD/
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 10:10 am

much better!!!! Way more pics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 10:11 am

lol! Sorry I'm still half asleep! Sleep
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 10:12 am

It happens!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 10:13 am

But if you want to make a few different ones just use whatever you want from my album.
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 10:14 am

Awesome, thanks! Will do!
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 1:17 pm

this is the reason why I joined haha
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 1:19 pm

philuponthepho wrote:
this is the reason why I joined haha

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 1:26 pm

Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! 265353 See Miranda your pic is just that good Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! 265353
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 4:13 pm

good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/11/2009, 4:52 pm

if you would like to add a pic of a saltwater fish let me know and i can take some for you, and feel free to use the pic of my avatar (
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/13/2009, 6:00 am

I made a new logo thingy for us:

Again if anyone wants to use it let me know... Also let me know if you like it more or less than the first one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/13/2009, 8:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] They both look fabulous!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime10/13/2009, 8:14 am

You can put .com It all goes back to the same web address. Other then that you are good at what you do! surfing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!   Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope no one minds... Promoted us on CL!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next