UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Need help on tankmates.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hello2196
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
hello2196

Need help on tankmates. Empty
PostSubject: Need help on tankmates.   Need help on tankmates. Icon_minitime4/7/2011, 9:34 pm

At the lfs they had a brown knife fish and a striped peacock eel. I was wondering if I could add one (or both) to my tank. I already have an African Butterfly fish, and that's about it other that 10 comet goldies left over from cycling the tank. Here's some info on the tank:

Size: 55 gal
Substrate: mixed shells and stones
Temp: 73-74
Hiding places: one behind a rock
any other information needed can be provided
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Favorite Fish: : Stingrays
Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

Need help on tankmates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on tankmates.   Need help on tankmates. Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 6:51 am

If you remove the Comets, then you can have both. Although it is an interesting mix between the three.
Back to top Go down

Need help on tankmates.
Page 1 of 1