UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

dissapearing loaches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
catonben
Private
Private
catonben

Favorite Fish: : Roseline Shark

dissapearing loaches Empty
PostSubject: dissapearing loaches   dissapearing loaches Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 11:13 am

i had 4 very active loaches that would come out and swim and eat and play i added two more loaches to them about the same size 4 days ago and i havnt seen them since they wont even come out to eat what do i do
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: dissapearing loaches   dissapearing loaches Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 1:25 pm

what fish do you have them with... do you know if they are eating?? i feed mine right when i turn the lites out....

opps i see your list now.... they probably still a little spooky in a new tank... give them a chance...
Back to top Go down
oscarlover007
Private First Class
Private First Class
oscarlover007

Favorite Fish: : Oscars and Jacks

PostSubject: Re: dissapearing loaches   dissapearing loaches Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 1:48 am

I had a fish do that. It takes a bit for them to get used to new changes in the environment and other fish coming into their territory.
Back to top Go down
oscarlover007
Private First Class
Private First Class
oscarlover007

Favorite Fish: : Oscars and Jacks

PostSubject: Re: dissapearing loaches   dissapearing loaches Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 1:49 am

Also they have stuff you can get to help your fish eat, but what I have always done is take a small, very small, piece of garlic and place it in your tanks for a few minutes and see if they respond.
Back to top Go down
jb1edlover
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
jb1edlover

Favorite Fish: : I have the fish in my avatar but the photo was taken by Nick Andreola of the HCCC. His photography skills are a little better than mine!

PostSubject: Re: dissapearing loaches   dissapearing loaches Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 6:21 am

LOaches will bury themselves! Also do you have any rockwork or places they could get stuck in? Those spines on the sides of their heads don't give them much of an opportunity to "Back" out of tight spaces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dissapearing loaches   dissapearing loaches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dissapearing loaches
Page 1 of 1