UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Some pics of my fish

Go down 
+4
ornate12
bkozolup
Petersmonkey
Keelo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

Some pics of my fish Empty
PostSubject: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 10:51 pm

so i finally learned how to use my cam a little better. it still doesnt capture the beauty of my fish... like my blue platy looks silver but ill keep tweaking with the cam till i can get some amazing pics. But for now... im excited to present to you the keelo livebearer tank

My daughters fish is the platy. I sold off all my red and black platys and while getting all the fry one tagged behind and my daughter and husband raised it becuase they notticed i didnt really care if it died. my daughters only 15 mo but she always points to him i think she knows she helped dad feed him :)
Some pics of my fish 179452_481790357819_674482819_6524210_2235817_n

My wild cauht male molly he was swimming up and down the tank :P
Some pics of my fish 165169_481790432819_674482819_6524214_6700034_n

Some pics of my fish 167216_481790507819_674482819_6524218_2951180_n

Some pics of my fish 163439_481790602819_674482819_6524222_4485843_n

my wild caught again... he seems to really like the cam i guess.
Some pics of my fish 163888_481790762819_674482819_6524228_2404887_n

Well i hope you enjoy :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 10:54 pm

Those are some nice Guppies and mollies! I have a live bearer tank once in a 55, man I ended up giving a lot of fish away! but have fun and keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 10:58 pm

Yeah ill have tons of fry but ive always been able to sell them all and still have people begigng me to call them i have a next batch so i think i should be good for a while on buyers for them lol!
Back to top Go down
Petersmonkey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Petersmonkey

Favorite Fish: : Angels

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 12:08 am

I wish I live where u live.....

Love your Guppies !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 7:24 am

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
bkozolup
Sergeant
Sergeant
bkozolup

Favorite Fish: : Chrysurus angel fish

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 9:52 am

nice. love the sign no fishing
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 10:15 am

Thanks all :) i think when its all said and done i will have alot of moss plants and a moss wall and more drift wood. i like the pics of the mossy tanks ive seen around :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 12:01 pm

Let me know when you are ready for those plants Some pics of my fish 393849
Stem plants with moss on the bottom would look pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 12:18 pm

keelo, nice looking fish. Very nice colors! good
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 12:25 pm

NIce fish Keelo!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 1:24 pm

cool fishy
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 1:27 pm

Fern wrote:
Let me know when you are ready for those plants Some pics of my fish 393849
Stem plants with moss on the bottom would look pretty cool!

For sure! i already told my husband i was going to be sending you 20 bucks for some plants so hes cool with it just waiting to get some soil/fertilizer stuff :) taxes come in next month so will probably be then ;) cant wait!

Back to top Go down
Jhenry
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 1:29 pm

Tropheus Chipimbi https://2img.net/h/i158.photobucket.com/albums/t98/freespool_photos/DSC_4154.jpg
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 3:05 pm

nice pics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 7:51 pm

Just get all the stuff done and settled in the tank first, then let me know and I will ship them out. Like I said before, there is no rush at all fish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my fish   Some pics of my fish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some pics of my fish
Page 1 of 1