UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

some pics of the 40 breeder

Go down 
+9
KMX
MarkM
ornate12
Keelo
CajunGator
popebosephus
BFinley
wildbeanerz
cwhip
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:48 am

First topic message reminder :

as of tomorrow I will only have the 40 gallon reef tank.
we have decided to part of the 180 gallon so we can travel more:)

some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 013-23
some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 020-12
some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 021-12
some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 034-6
some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 036-7
some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 046-5
some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 025-25

Last edited by cwhip on 1/28/2011, 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 7:38 am

some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 165198 Todd! LOL

Any creature where the male gets pregnant has to be alright in my book! :)
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 7:42 am

yep you watch I'll have 3 pregnant males all complaining their tails are swollen haha
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 7:53 am

cwhip wrote:
yep you watch I'll have 3 pregnant males all complaining their tails are swollen haha

:) How does she expect us to hold on to these things with swollen tails?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 8:06 am

Amazing. Very nice colors. cheers
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 8:13 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 9:06 am

Those are amazing pictures! I love seahorses.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 9:17 am

Very nice congratz!
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 9:20 am

http://www.seahorse.org/ a lil info.
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 10:22 am

Wait... you want to breed seahorses? I thought you were downsizing from the 180 to get out of the constant maintenance. Don't these things have to be fed constantly?
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 11:18 am

read above^^^ I have a tank sitter when ever I need him so I'm now free to get a pony tank:)
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 11:27 am

That's a good friend there that buys into 5 times a day feeding while you're gone. I hope you bribe well! lol
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 11:28 am

You have any goodies available still from the 180?
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 11:49 am

very nice pics! what lights are over the tank?
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 12:40 pm

08canam, I am still deciding what to keep and what to get rid of my 180 is in limbo at the moment but I will let you know when I have extra's.

alan j t, the light that has been on the 40 up until yesterday was a Current 150 watt MH pendant plus supplementing LEDs. I just got a 36 inch Aquatic life 150 watt Mh/T5 fixture last night for this tank and already the nems are happier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some pics of the 40 breeder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2