UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

some pics of the 40 breeder

Go down 
+9
KMX
MarkM
ornate12
Keelo
CajunGator
popebosephus
BFinley
wildbeanerz
cwhip
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

some pics of the 40 breeder Empty
PostSubject: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:48 am

as of tomorrow I will only have the 40 gallon reef tank.
we have decided to part of the 180 gallon so we can travel more:)

some pics of the 40 breeder 013-23
some pics of the 40 breeder 020-12
some pics of the 40 breeder 021-12
some pics of the 40 breeder 034-6
some pics of the 40 breeder 036-7
some pics of the 40 breeder 046-5
some pics of the 40 breeder 025-25

Last edited by cwhip on 1/28/2011, 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:51 am

Love that 3rd pic and you already know I like the 4th one too some pics of the 40 breeder 393849

I love seeing your pics. Oh that is a cool zoa in the bottom left corner of the last pic too!!!Let me keep looking and I will find some more stuff that I love too! :)
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 7:54 am

Thanks April!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 8:35 am

So awesome!!! yes
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 8:40 am

Darth Maul frags to me please!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 8:51 am

Awesome colours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 8:54 am

Boy I understand not being able to travel when you have large tanks. Then again I would rather spend money on tanks of fish than tanks of gas. lol! You're 40 breeder is beautiful! What about a full pic of the tank.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 8:55 am

popebosephus wrote:
Darth Maul frags to me please!

I only bought a one polyp frag lol its 6 months later I have two polyps now. their slow growers...I guess that justifies the price pp
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 9:03 am

a guy can dream right?
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 9:14 am

I tell you what pope when I get enough to frag you a 2 p frag you pay shipping and I'll send it to you:)
I dono Vix when we head out in the RV there's nothing like sitting on the beach drinking margaritas not a care in the world:) besides I've lived all over the country and I'm not the type to stay put too long lol in 8 years we bought lived in and sold 5 houses I tend to get bored easy..... here your FTS I spent all day yesterday stuffing the 40 with corals that I can't seem to part with and I'm out of epoxy so I will have to mount them later. tomorrows the big day open house starts at 2pm to sell off the rest of the tank live stock and equipment I already sold 330# of live rock so its gonna be a very busy day:)
some pics of the 40 breeder 008-27-1

Last edited by cwhip on 1/28/2011, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 9:17 am

WOW you are going to be busy! I can't stand moving! lol! Guess I'm getting old. Used to be thrilling to move.
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 9:33 am

SWEET! I'll cross ship you toxic lava people eater palys when that day comes.

some pics of the 40 breeder 101_1510
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 9:38 am

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 9:44 am

deal! pope!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 11:05 am

Amazing pictures
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 12:09 pm

These tanks make me want to setup a saltwater tank!! Outstanding Pictures !!
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 12:42 pm

I have a 40 breeder I am thinking of setting up as a reef tank. What kind of lighhting are you using on yours or would you recommend for a 40 breeder?
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 12:50 pm

MarkM wrote:
I have a 40 breeder I am thinking of setting up as a reef tank. What kind of lighhting are you using on yours or would you recommend for a 40 breeder?

I am using a 150 watt Metal halide pendant with a 20k bulb and supplementing
with a 36inch 18 x 3 watt cree LED strip.
the lighting depends on what do you want to keep in your tank.
I keep 5 anemomes along with LPS,Zoa's and softies in this tank.
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 12:53 pm

I plan on keeping pretty much the same type of stock as you. Anemones, zoas, soft corals etc. Thanks for the info. Just trying to gather some information. Been keeping fish for 25 years and never had a SW tank. I think I am about ready to take the plunge.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 1:09 pm

some pics of the 40 breeder 565291
Back to top Go down
steeleman1114
Private
Private
steeleman1114

Favorite Fish: : Convicts, Leopard Ctenopoma, African Butterflies.

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 10:38 pm

Really nice shots and beautiful tank!
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 7:12 am

Thanks guys!
I have decided to setup a pony tank next.
I got a Red Sea Max 130 that will be a seahorse only tank pics to come.
I need to figure out a way to keep the pony tank cool without investing in a chiller
wish me luck:)
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 7:25 am

Now that sounds like a fun endeavor! I am anxious to see it once you get it going!
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 7:33 am

wildbeanerz wrote:
Now that sounds like a fun endeavor! I am anxious to see it once you get it going!

I love Sea Horses and I want to breed them. I have been wanting to set up a tank like this for the past couple of years but I didn't have anyone experienced to watch my tanks when I was out of town so I was reluctant but now I do:) lol Todd the tank sitter.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 7:38 am

some pics of the 40 breeder 165198 Todd! LOL

Any creature where the male gets pregnant has to be alright in my book! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the 40 breeder   some pics of the 40 breeder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some pics of the 40 breeder
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next