UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!

Go down 
+9
lgsasquatch
Elrollo
KMX
plantedtankdude
scottyofala
alan j t
CajunGator
hatman
schmidtylv
13 posters
AuthorMessage
schmidtylv
Private First Class
Private First Class

HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 7:56 pm

WIFE SAW CL POSTING FOR 55G TANK WITH STAND AND ALL EQUIPMENT FOR $40

THAT'S RIGHT $40...

PICKED IT UP IMMEDIATELY AFTER WORK.

HAD TO EMPTY IT MYSELF SO I KNOW IT DOESN'T LEAK!!

NO NEED TO BUDGET FOR ANOTHER TANK IN FEBUARY!!

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!
Back to top Go down
hatman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
hatman

Favorite Fish: : I don't have favorite a fish, but I really enjoy my Christmas Fulu's. Also my 125g community tank.

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 7:57 pm

right on!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 8:22 pm

awesome! nice pickup!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 8:28 pm

Fintastic!
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 8:59 pm

cool!
Back to top Go down
scottyofala
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
scottyofala

Favorite Fish: : angels, discus, fronts,plecos,and well i just like them all!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 9:18 pm

stole it fair and square! nice find good
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 9:54 pm

dang, did you take the person dogs, and wallet too? that is a steal of a price, around here I can't even find a 55g tank used for that price...

so what all did come with... did it have lights too?

so I'm guessing stand, tank, lids/lights, and a hob filter for $40.00? wow , THE KEY OF AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 9:56 pm

Nice deal! What are you planning to do with it?
Back to top Go down
schmidtylv
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 10:34 pm

came with stand, top (a little messed up), 1 long 48" flourescent light, hob filter, and all the gravel and fake plants etc..

Also, 2 zebra danios and 1 male molly (already added to my other 50g community tank)... gotta go get 4-5 more danios so they dont nip at the other fish

My plan with the tank is as follows:

gonna the new tank into a planted community tank...
once i set up the substate and the plants... i'll use the filter and most of the water from my current 50g community tank and then move all of the fish over

step two: once i do that move i will have an empty 50g which i am gonna use to set up my first malawi mbuna tank... gonna be looking for advice when its time

one more piece of advise i'm looking for...

this tank came with one long 48" light but i tested it on my current tank and it doesnt seem so bright as to support live plants... any suggestions on bulbs or what i should do when it's time to set up the 55g planted???

Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 11:27 pm

I use a standard 48" t12 light on my 55 get the 6500k lights from home depot...GE puts out the right spectrum cost 3-5 bucks....if it seems a little dull bulb might be old. Bulbs realistically last about a year and they start to loose their brilliance. put some tin foil behind the bulb to make a cheap reflector and increase the brightness of the bulb for cheap
Back to top Go down
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

Favorite Fish: : All i can afford

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 1:59 am

Elrollo wrote:
I use a standard 48" t12 light on my 55 get the 6500k lights from home depot...GE puts out the right spectrum cost 3-5 bucks....if it seems a little dull bulb might be old. Bulbs realistically last about a year and they start to loose their brilliance. put some tin foil behind the bulb to make a cheap reflector and increase the brightness of the bulb for cheap

I have done that with a set of lights i had. they had a white plastic reflector so i removed the bulbs and wrapped the reflector with foil. Works pretty good, for a cheap fix. works real good with new bulbs as well.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 6:06 am

You right. Huge score
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 6:56 am

Good deal! Nice Find!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 9:37 am

good find!!! yes good
Back to top Go down
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Fish

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 4:22 am

in norfolk a friend and me both found free 55 gallon tanks on the same day. we had to drive out to the hood but whatever. it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
jetajockey
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 4:52 am

congrats on the deal, I am trying to close down on an awesome deal i found last night on cl, hope it works out =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!   HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE CL SCORE FOR ME TODAY!!!!!
Page 1 of 1