UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Weekend score !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Holey Rock of Texas
alan j t
TanyaQ2000
jaiko1975
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 12:32 pm

I pick up 2 48icn all glass light strips, one 3 tubes and one doublr tubes, 2 meriland hob filters,2 yellow labs,2 red yewels,1 clown pleco...all for free.
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

Favorite Fish: : Discus, mollies, dojos & oscars

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 12:36 pm

congrats!!!!
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 12:38 pm

ty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 1:11 pm

Way to go!!!!!!! Weekend score !!!!!!!!! 772341
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 3:06 pm

Weekend score !!!!!!!!! 265353 Very nice score bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 4:37 pm

SCORE!!!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 11:21 pm

goal!!! touchdown!!!!
Back to top Go down
Petersmonkey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Petersmonkey

Favorite Fish: : Angels

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 12:14 am

Pix plz....

I'd love to see what that Clown Pleco look like..
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 1:16 am

nice....
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 1:18 am

ok that was about the lkamest post I have ever put up....I am ashamed at my self...

new Response

Holy @#$!
That is Righteous ...sounds like one of those right place right time deals...or you were watching the obituaries and saw one of the local fish club members keeled over lol!

Great deal...an early christmas in Fl
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 5:17 am

lol@rollo thank you will post up pix as soon as i can guys..now i have to look for another tank my 40g is getting way over crowded..
Back to top Go down
perrone1214
Private First Class
Private First Class
perrone1214

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 6:56 am

sick score , im not that lucky . id have all that break on me in a weekend. haaaa
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 6:57 am

ill i have to say is. Post it on craiglist and they will come..
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 7:35 am

no way dude! i wish i can get those deals around here lol.. nice find!! good
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 9:21 am

yea the same dude gave 40 red acaras frys two plus 8 texas convict hybrids before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend score !!!!!!!!!   Weekend score !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend score !!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1