UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Cynotilapia Afra Charo

Go down 
+2
KMX
istrober
6 posters
AuthorMessage
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Cynotilapia Afra Charo Empty
PostSubject: Cynotilapia Afra Charo   Cynotilapia Afra Charo Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 7:47 am

I just got these in from the last auction, i already had the female so now i got the couple, its so amazing right after a couple of minutes after adding the fish on the tank, the female looked so good, opened her top and bottom fins, and swimming like crazy!.. lol love in first sight Cynotilapia Afra Charo 690297 , and the male got this beautiful shiny blue color on him..., im having a feeling this will be a quick spawn soon...

This is what the male looks like i will post a video later!
Male
Cynotilapia Afra Charo 36b10
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Cynotilapia Afra Charo   Cynotilapia Afra Charo Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 7:51 am

Did the male color up when put in the tank? He was sub dominate until the last few days I had him.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Cynotilapia Afra Charo   Cynotilapia Afra Charo Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 8:03 am

Yes he did!, he was mild blue color when i saw it on Fern's house but 10 mins after added on the tank.., he started picking on the female like crazy and turned blue color right away...
Back to top Go down
tomany
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : abn plecos right now. But it changes so much, I see a new fish and want to keep it, too. That's how I got so many tanks. I really want some rams and loaches now.

PostSubject: Re: Cynotilapia Afra Charo   Cynotilapia Afra Charo Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 8:06 am

He sure is a pretty one!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Cynotilapia Afra Charo   Cynotilapia Afra Charo Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 11:10 am

look at those. nice.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Cynotilapia Afra Charo   Cynotilapia Afra Charo Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 2:02 pm

Very Nice!
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Cynotilapia Afra Charo   Cynotilapia Afra Charo Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 10:00 pm

nice maybe they will spawn for you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cynotilapia Afra Charo   Cynotilapia Afra Charo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cynotilapia Afra Charo
Page 1 of 1