UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

afra species

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mbudd
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : cynotilapia afra cobue; albino cobue;ob and blueberry zebra labidochromis srt hongi

afra species Empty
PostSubject: afra species   afra species Icon_minitime3/18/2010, 6:45 pm

collecting cynotilapia afras has started. afras i have now. cobue;albino cobue ;white tops.all f1 75 to 1.50 in size.just getting started.anybody has other afra species for sale.and ship; pm me afra species 393849 got to love the DOGTOOTH
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

afra species Empty
PostSubject: Re: afra species   afra species Icon_minitime3/18/2010, 7:00 pm

Lets see some pics!

I love the afras too! I have Cobue, Jalo Reefs, White Top Hara, and Mara Rocks. KMX has the Axelrodi Nkhata Bay...those are really NICE. drool If only I had tank more space.
Back to top Go down
nick a
Sergeant
Sergeant
nick a

afra species Empty
PostSubject: Re: afra species   afra species Icon_minitime3/19/2010, 6:14 am

mbudd,
My tanks a full of Cynotilapia. Many afra locale variants and many of the other cool Cyno types (lions, mbambas, haras, Chinys etc....)

Where did you pick up F1 albino cobwe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

afra species Empty
PostSubject: Re: afra species   afra species Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

afra species
Page 1 of 1