UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Please read for your protection

Go down 
+5
Holey Rock of Texas
istrober
J*Hawk*83
KMX
jaiko1975
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Please read for your protection Empty
PostSubject: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 8:13 am

Yes we are a family but we are viewed by anyone who can get on a computer so please be cautious when posting. If you need to have an address or phone # posted put it in a PM to a certain person. Sponsors I'm sure have had prank calls to their establishments when they post #'s online but that is a business risk. We have Pm here for a reason so don't be afraid to use it if needed.This information is for your protection.
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 8:25 am

Please read for your protection 858205
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 8:46 am

I double dog dare anyone!

817-673-0028
Back to top Go down
J*Hawk*83
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
J*Hawk*83

Favorite Fish: : Venestus
Trigger
Lionfish
Wrasse

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 8:56 am

KMX wrote:
I double dog dare anyone!

817-673-0028

lol!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 8:57 am

lol! , good point Vixen..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 9:30 am

I'm talking about the more inexperienced younger folks usually. Kory you look for trouble!!!!!!!!! lol! And we all have YOUR NUMBER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 10:15 am

lol! ya everyone has your number bro!!
But I do agree that sending your # and address in a PM is a very good idea, its what I do even though half yall have my number funny
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 12:40 pm

good call.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 1:07 pm

dang HAWK i dialed that number and its the DALLAS POLICE STATION... so i reported you Missing.....

Please read for your protection 265353
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 2:26 pm

FishVixen wrote:
I'm talking about the more inexperienced younger folks usually. Kory you look for trouble!!!!
!!!!! lol! And we all have YOUR NUMBER!

All good points and very true LOL just thought I would stir up something :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 2:45 pm

Like I said we have your number! haha
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 8:27 pm

thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 10:29 pm

CajunGator wrote:
dang HAWK i dialed that number and its the DALLAS POLICE STATION... so i reported you Missing.....

Please read for your protection 265353

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
goodpick
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
goodpick

Favorite Fish: : Just love fish

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 11:17 pm

thanks for info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read for your protection   Please read for your protection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please read for your protection
Page 1 of 1