UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

new pics of the baby discus

Go down 
+4
istrober
alan j t
snowflake311
pillierox1
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: new pics of the baby discus   new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/28/2010, 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Discus21
new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Discus22
new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Discus23
new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Discus24
new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Discus25
new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Discus26
new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Discus27
new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Discus28
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BFinley
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new pics of the baby discus   new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 3:22 pm

My turtles are spoiled too.They won't eat turtle sticks.It has to be freezed dried shrimp or krill or frozen.I put the turtle sticks in there and look at me like are you stupid we don't eat that cr@p. lol!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: new pics of the baby discus   new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 3:24 pm

lol! yep but oh well mine r getting used my my ph which is 6.8, lol ive tested my water lik crazy wen i read that but its tru. pkus mine r getting used me hand feeding too. so theres pluses to doing frozen lol.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: new pics of the baby discus   new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 3:25 pm

lol! yep that sounds lik my fish
Back to top Go down
me
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Don't make me choose.

PostSubject: Re: new pics of the baby discus   new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 5:38 pm

I can feel the love for the fishies, and turtles ;)

Hand feeding my Mpimbwe colony is a blast. I can only put my fingers in now though rather than my whole hand cause their is a little (relatively speaking) female in there that is convinced she's gonna eat the chunk of flesh between my thumb and pointer. She actually left some teeth marks and drew some blood one day, so I had to start being more cautious. Other than the short pain it was pretty funny though, she left perfect little shark teeth looking marks. The other 12 Mpimbwe are actually very gentle (fast but gentle) when they feed, but with this feisty girl I'm pretty sure given enough time she would've gotten that chunk!

Sorry to diverge, but hopefully me being mauled by my fish is amusing to you all ;)
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: new pics of the baby discus   new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 5:59 pm

lol feisty is def a good word for her lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new pics of the baby discus   new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 10:06 pm

Ya, Fred and Martha have both bit me. Fred tends to just do it either accidentally or as a reminder that hes hungry lol!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: new pics of the baby discus   new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 11:44 pm

lmao nice!!! its funny how they r my fire eel luvs to bite me saying helloo im hungry
Back to top Go down
me
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Don't make me choose.

PostSubject: Re: new pics of the baby discus   new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/3/2010, 12:21 am

Lol, my bunny does it too :P
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: new pics of the baby discus   new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/3/2010, 12:31 am

lol nice, my babies r starting show more color its hard to take pic to show ppl but they r one is getting more coloring on the body the others still havent gotten that far but their getting theyr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new pics of the baby discus   new pics of the baby discus - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new pics of the baby discus
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4