UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Dang Luck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

Dang Luck Empty
PostSubject: Dang Luck   Dang Luck Icon_minitime9/21/2010, 10:33 am

Everything was utterly crazy this weekend with rabbits going to a show, parts errands for various vehicles (though I do love a good treasure hunt in a junkyard), horses, 2 different close friends having mishaps with cars, both the boys sick just some highlights!!
So Sat night finally get a chance to just land low and behold I glanced over were some of my favorites are kept they're all at the top NOT GOOD!!! The POS tetra tec I've had on that tank for years somehow had shut itself off again, someone had played with the dial on the titanium heater and the airline had gotten pinched so literally they had no nothing for movement. Tank was sitting at 90F. mad dash for a bucket after unpinching the airline, top off the tank with some cold water, fiddle with that dang filter with some not so pretty words and realize it may have died officially or soon to. Fortunately I'd went thru a bunch of extra filters and cleaned them in the previous weeks running them on a tank with bleach water in the garage plus a good scrubbing and in them had a dual bio wheel monster that I brought in. Anyways after all that only lost 3 of the oldtimers. Now just need to another good water change and all will be well that I have that tank back to normal, if there is any good in this there were lots of fry that I wouldn't have other wise seen until I pulled all the decor.
Back to top Go down

Dang Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Luck   Dang Luck Icon_minitime9/21/2010, 10:36 am

Wow glad you caught it and saved most everyone!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Dang Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Luck   Dang Luck Icon_minitime9/21/2010, 11:23 am

Nice!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

Dang Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Luck   Dang Luck Icon_minitime9/21/2010, 12:15 pm

wow. cool deal.