UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

wish me luck!!!

Go down 
+3
BFinley
Holey Rock of Texas
sfagrad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sfagrad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sfagrad

Favorite Fish: : Clown Loaches - Fav FW

Yellow Tangs - Fav SW

wish me luck!!! Empty
PostSubject: wish me luck!!!   wish me luck!!! Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 3:14 pm

Okay,

I think I am ready for my first salt setup. With guidance from Obi Wan, aka Nitty, I think I am ready. I told my wife worst case scenario we will have a really big FW tank. Keep me in your thoughts the next week. Looking forward to the HAS auction Sunday. I will be there by 11, leave around noon, and then return after our church deal. Hopefully I will be back before 2.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

wish me luck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish me luck!!!   wish me luck!!! Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 3:15 pm

cool stuff. good luck.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

wish me luck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish me luck!!!   wish me luck!!! Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 3:15 pm

Good luck!!!Hope everything works out for you!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

wish me luck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish me luck!!!   wish me luck!!! Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 4:44 pm

Good luck with your venture into saltwater tanks.. Your have a fantastic resource not far from you... Nitty is in houston. Lots of experience and great access of supper fish and stuff... bunch of us will meet you sunday afternoon!!!

usafishbox yes
Back to top Go down

wish me luck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish me luck!!!   wish me luck!!! Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 5:15 pm

yes I wish you the best of luck! I will be following in your footsteps soon too!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

wish me luck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish me luck!!!   wish me luck!!! Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 6:29 pm

Good Luck!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

wish me luck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish me luck!!!   wish me luck!!! Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 7:57 pm

what size tank, i missed that.
Back to top Go down
sfagrad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sfagrad

Yellow Tangs - Fav SW

wish me luck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish me luck!!!   wish me luck!!! Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 9:45 pm

55 gallon
Back to top Go down
sfagrad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sfagrad

Yellow Tangs - Fav SW

wish me luck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish me luck!!!   wish me luck!!! Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 6:37 am

Alright, I got my sand down, added my crushed rock, set up my filter system, mixed the water and got my tank filled and everything running. Nine hours later and my water is looking clear. I am freakin excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big THANK YOU goes out to my new friend Nitty. If any of you out there need salt help, Nitty is full of info. Hopefully I will have good news to report as I keep going on.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

wish me luck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish me luck!!!   wish me luck!!! Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 11:20 am

Glad I can help. Can't wait to see pics. After you meet Dennis, you want buy fish anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wish me luck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish me luck!!!   wish me luck!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wish me luck!!!
Page 1 of 1