UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Is this too much?

Go down 
+5
typicaltony
musiccitycichlids
KMX
mike205
strawman1985
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
strawman1985
strawman1985

Favorite Fish: : Jack Dempsey...Red Tail Shark... Severum... Raphael Cat...Cardinals...Cory's... Hy511's There are many more as well

Is this too much? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Is this too much?   Is this too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/8/2010, 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have a 29 gallon standard aquarium.
Im planning on adding plants and fish. So far I have 5 black skirts and a java fern. I also want to get Hornwort and maybe some other plants.
Im also wanting to get some neons 8?
A red tail shark
2 Severums
2 corys or maybe one Cory and a Raphael cat
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
strawman1985

PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 9:38 am

hahaha...mine were goin wild last night...all over the place..think I may still add one more..kinda want a panda also. Local pet store had 1 bolivian ram..if they would have had 2 now they would have none
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

Favorite Fish: : Jack Dempsey...Red Tail Shark... Severum... Raphael Cat...Cardinals...Cory's... Hy511's There are many more as well

PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 9:04 pm

My corys must be nocturnal. they are very active when the lights go off lol. Another question or 2 or 3. I keep reading about using sand. Does it effect the PH? Is there a particular kind of sand to use and would it be ok to just put over my gravel?
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 9:08 pm

no, sand is good they luv it, filtered pool sand would be good, u can get it at home depot lowes. and u can put it over the gravel but best to get rid of the gravel. wat i did with my 55 i put the sand in and then scooped the gravel slowly with my net and filtered the sand out but i did that in a course of a month but didnt finish lol
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 9:21 pm

oh coool...that sounds like me... I never finish anything lol
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 9:31 pm

lol ya i used to work 4 jobs now im down to 1 and college so im pretty much busy lost 4 fish bc i was to busy
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/12/2010, 12:08 pm

that stinks..ive lost a few in the pas from bein busy
Back to top Go down
strawman1985
strawman1985

PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 8:03 pm

update on my aquarium... 5 black skirts... 2 peppered 1 skunk corydora 1 reg corydora.. will be adding 2 juliis this weekend. still not sure on the other set of schooling fish amd if Im gonna do rams kribs or dwarf gouramis.. or any other suggestion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this too much?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: General Freshwater Fish Discussion-
Jump to: